ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted the boots, the grey lows and maybe a sweater. But **** all this limited and exclusive ****. I hope the lows and the boots are more available than the boost. Im still gonna try and get the boost. 

I'm trying to pick up a pair on eBay but a bunch of sellers have no reviews, is it sketch to order from them? I've never ordered anything from someone with no reviews...

for the most part yes. some people may have just made an ebay account though because they came up with the shoes and want to make themselves some extra doe. the gentleman below is also correct about getting from an established seller with feedback, but keep in mind accounts can be bought, ones with thousands of feedback.

your best bet is to do the obvious like getting tagged pics with their user name and current date and always pay through paypal not as a gift. the buyer always has very good protection. i always pay with my credit card through paypal, not my checking account or paypal balance.

Question.
Are there fakes of these floating around?
I have a guy off IG trying to sell me a SZ 10 for $500.

what do you define as upfront

the red october drop wasn't smooth but people knew what to expect from nike so it didn't hit them as hard that it was random

I think they were honestly not even going to release the RO after things went sour with Kanye. They wouldn't even tell HIM when/if they were going to drop. It was more of a last minute, "F IT let's drop them random and end this collaboration" decision. They knew people wanted them.

Gonna be irked if this size 11 fits like a 12 when I try them on later. I'm a true 11.5 and I would rather wear a half size too small (10 that fits like an 11) than wear a half size too big (11 that fits like a 12).

Didn't see that Big Sean quote about sizing until after I copped >:

Gonna be irked if this size 11 fits like a 12 when I try them on later. I'm a true 11.5 and I would rather wear a half size too small (10 that fits like an 11) than wear a half size too big (11 that fits like a 12).

honestly Big Sean's feet gotta be weird AF because he says hes a 9.5-10, but got a size 8. I'm a true size 8 and got a size 8 in these and they only fit .5 SIZE BIG

honestly Big Sean's feet gotta be weird AF because he says hes a 9.5-10, but got a size 8. I'm a true size 8 and got a size 8 in these and they only fit .5 SIZE BIG
So .5 bigger than normal huh?

I still got that damn 10 in my head bro lmao!!!!

Maybe my wide feet and thick socks would work.. lol

under that 20 bands & you can hit my pm box back fam.....

Question.
Are there fakes of these floating around?
I have a guy off IG trying to sell me a SZ 10 for $500.

Just use your head man. If it sounds too good to be true then it is 99.9% of the time. That seller is probably asking for payment through Western Union too, huh?

Just use your head man. If it sounds too good to be true then it is 99.9% of the time. That seller is probably asking for payment through Western Union too, huh?
Lol no but he's trying to swerve me on just sending a regular PP invoice. Says he can only do friends and fam. I'm not gonna mess with it.

/Anything from the interview about the shoes?
Not directly, but pretty much said that the whole Yeezy 1 collection (boosts included) will be limited and high priced as he couldn't get adidas to budge yet since he's still new to the company. But he also said that whatever he promised, he will eventually make it happen. Just be patient. 

Not directly, but pretty much said that the whole Yeezy 1 collection (boosts included) will be limited and high priced as he couldn't get adidas to budge yet since he's still new to the company. But he also said that whatever he promised, he will eventually make it happen. Just be patient. 
Im pretty sure he wants to say Adidas is messing with his money but cant. So the lows and boots will be limited too lmao welp everyone goodluck. resellers are flourshing 

Im pretty sure he wants to say Adidas is messing with his money but cant. So the lows and boots will be limited too lmao welp everyone goodluck. resellers are flourshing 
The way I see it, the lows will be the most available with those actually restocking. The boots will probably be limited due to the fact that it might not be as well received. The only shoe that resellers are flourishing are these damn 750 Boosts. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom