ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea I'm a 9.5 in most Nikes..af1s, jordans, flyknits...etc. I can wear 10s if the shoes are narrow.

The sz.9 Yeezy Boost fits me fine with a tad bit of toebox room but it doesn't feel like the shoe is too big. A sz.8 would be tight unless you wear them sockless.
now that is a proper answer wit no attitude

tyvm 50 uve been extremely helpful 

muchly appreciate it

there was 1 guy prior to 50 who said to go size 8

50 had the pics and im assumin they r his pics

i didnt ask nobody bout their feet, i asked the about fit of the shoe

when u say by US im assumin 3 people includin u ? lol
theres at least 15-20 members with them already and have shared their sizing insight. Still wondering what else you need to know because your sizing option is limited to only one since you wear half sizes. 

honestly Big Sean's feet gotta be weird AF because he says hes a 9.5-10, but got a size 8. I'm a true size 8 and got a size 8 in these and they only fit .5 SIZE BIG

Just tried my size 11 on and they definitely fit a 1/2 size big. I hate wearing big shoes but I think a 10 would be too snug so the 11 was the right choice.

It's air Mag's, it's got auto lacing, you gotta expect that high retail price. It's not like the general mass even get the chance to get them. It's gonna be the beasts and the collectors whose gonna get all the pairs, and these are people who are willing to drop a heavy stack.
I dropped a bid of $2k during the Michael J. Fox foundation release.. just sayin' #THEYWILLBEMINE

My pair from adidas.com came today and man, Adidas packaging is so poor. Box was punctured and the anti-tampering tape was clearly tampered with and then retaped with regular tape.

Crazy man. I remember sweating out the delivery of my Red Octobers. There was all this talk on NT about shady delivery men and they knew what days they were shipping. I remember something about a delivery truck in Oakland that got "held up" around the time the Yeezys were shipping. I was kind of nervous too, because I usually have the same UPS dude who seems to be into sneaker culture and he would always bring me packages from Eastbay, Nike, etc. This is how my Red Octobers got delivered. Luckily everything was cool when I opened them, but my heart dropped when he came out of the truck and handed me the box like that.

There is a size 9 for $500 on craigslist, new york section if anyone wants to take the risk. You can pay by card but seems iffy to me. 
omg just found a guy willing to trade frags +3/400 on top for yeezy boost... FML

Ye @ Zane Lowe of BBC:

*Not sure if posted already

Listened so about half so far, if you still have faith for season 1 750, its time it goes away, he pretty much confirmed season 1 is that unobtainium.

Kanye on twitter apologizing to Beck, I'm banking on that apologize access granted tweet...

Last edited:
it would have been amazing if it said delivery was delayed because they were out training.

"Due to high demand and limited delivery trucks, there will be a raffle for the chance to use the delivery truck. 1 raffle entry per person with valid ID"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom