ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
950 for broken zipper pair?

Ehh I mean MAYBE a tailor could replace the zipper

If I recall all that costs is like $10

I really feel bad for the people who are spending this crazy 900+ money for these shoes.  They're nice and I want a pair (for retail) but if the Manufacturer themselves suggest a price of $350, they realize that's all its worth.  People save your money, these aren't worth a stack.

Please don't come at me with 'why you care how another person spends their cash' etc.. cause I don't care.  Just hoping it can help someone save their cash and spend it on something worth that value.

Don't get caught up in all this crazy hype!

Yo, good looking out on whoever plugged the greats brand. They got a lot of good stuff on there.

I really feel bad for the people who are spending this crazy 900+ money for these shoes.  They're nice and I want a pair (for retail) but if the Manufacturer themselves suggest a price of $350, they realize that's all its worth.  People save your money, these aren't worth a stack.

Please don't come at me with 'why you care how another person spends their cash' etc.. cause I don't care.  Just hoping it can help someone save their cash and spend it on something worth that value.

Don't get caught up in all this crazy hype!

Never feel bad for them. If they have the money to blow and they need them that bad to make themselves feel special... by all means let the resellers rip them a new one.

Last edited:
I think all these raffles are BS. the type of raffle nobody wins and if there is a winner the person is in some way close to the people who run the shop. For example for the yeezy 2 release burnrubber charged $1000 bucks a pair. Now all of a sudden they doing a raffle. Im sure they wanted to take advantage of the yeezy thirst but they didnt want to look bad because all the other shops are doing raffles. To be honest most of these raffles wont have winners. And if someone does win i bet its fixed.

i always bring this up if i was able to win the LBJ champ pack at HOH over 600 people signed up and they had a 1 size run anything is possible.

Of course the skeptic in me believes all these raffles are bs. You have a $1500 profit per shoe *12 so basically $18,000 of profit.

For the smaller boutiques I don't see how they wont rig this. Too much money to be made. Self interest will always win in this business

Of course the skeptic in me believes all these raffles are bs. You have a $1500 profit per shoe *12 so basically $18,000 of profit.

For the smaller boutiques I don't see how they wont rig this. Too much money to be made. Self interest will always win in this business
Amen brother couldnt have said it better.

And honestly the pairs these shops are letting employess get at retail or possibly discount that money has to be made up some how so y not back door the remaining stock at insane prices to make up for the pairs your employees and yourself got

Last edited:
I know I'm probably late to this but anybody know if they are still doing raffles in any stores in Los Angeles?

Every time a girl denies my sexual advances I buy a pair of sneakers to make myself feel better. Last months new arrivals
thats all from last month?  thats a lot of curves lol

joints look too clean, i need to see some wear and tear 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom