ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's completely crazy how no flagship stores in any of the major U.S cities are getting them.
This is what leads me to believe that Adidas dropped the ball and there will eventually be more released in the near furture. How is a company not going to sell (in store) one of if not the biggest release in their history? Just doesnt make sense to me.

Looking back...this was a blessing.
D3wTKJM.jpg

Was able to double up for retail. Need to trade the sz 10 for another 9 though.

Now that I really see ninjas was getting 10 .. 12 pairs :lol: I gotta laugh .... But the online release was horrific and no Flagship stores got them :smh:

lol so for those who didnt live in NYC on the 14th, didn't have a bot or were unsuccessful on the 21st, and those who don't live near any of the store receiving a pair....adidas basically said "go to h***" no online releases due to the demand of the shoe. wow... so now a days you can't be too sure on getting a pair of shoes that you really want...its left to chance on a raffle or your computer getting through congrats to those who did get/are getting their pairs.

Tomorrow really doesn't even feel like a release. Adidas made these a little TOO limited if you ask me.

Make them limited, but not so limited the night before the buzz is tiny.

The way they did this release was a joke.

How are they gonna ship pairs to small Boutiques in LA/NYC but NO flagship Adidas store across the country will get a legit global release? It's adidas basically saying Unless you lived in NY or copped Online, then you're SOL.

Melbourne turnout & building, 6 DAMN PAIRS!!
Haha what did adidas expect? Instore release of a super limited, almost nonexistent shoe. Why would you even put people in this situation. It's a joke. adidas really should have utilized the app or held a "raffle" on their site. At least we could trust adidas more than these other joints. adidas dun goofed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom