ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest here, what designs that stood out by Nike in the past 10 years... (no retro and collabs) I can think of only 4... Nike is falling off...
But, if Nike is indeed falling off; it's from the penthouse. Adidas can't fall far from the basement!
roll.gif

If the red Octobers dropped in stores, it would be way worse. Also, Adidas is huge especially in Europe. They've been making a major push with new models ie Tubulars, Mocs, and sl loops. Of course nowhere near the amount of sillouhettes as Nike but they're working on it. These Yeezys give em that edge they needed. That's why they're keeping em limited most likely.

I think I might just say f it and cop for 1K. Better than just sitting around and watching prices soar to 2K. :rolleyes

Right everything is 1k-2k right. Once Adidas says its a wrap, I assuming these will reach yeezy 2 prices of 3k and up. 

How are you measuring the value someone puts towards a particular item? What makes you so almighty?
I use the MSRP to decide what the baseline value is.  You know the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price.  If Adidas thought this was a $1000 shoe then that would have been the MSRP. 

Shoes are the new spinners I guess.. go ahead and spend your money as you wish.. Also never called myself might or almighty.  You are one of two people.. A reseller who is mad cause someone is spitting truth, or an idiot with money to blow.

Either way I don't care about you so POOF Vamoos

TDI already crashing....
sick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's be honest here, what designs that stood out by Nike in the past 10 years... (no retro and collabs) I can think of only 4... Nike is falling off...

Uhh Roshe Run, Flyknits, Frees, Jordan Futures, Kobe 9 lows, Kobe 6s, Lebron 8s, KD 7s... I could go on, Nike definitely isn't falling off.

It wasn't talked about at all until the last 20 minutes ago. I've been keeping an eye on this thread. You stand no chance of winning on there telling anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom