ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
will this really add up to buying any other adidas shoes tho

people already nike brand loyal and are salty at adidas for this they won't buy any consulation shoe from them.....

i doubt they gain any new customers outside of people here for yeezy related stuff which will be limited 

you can generate hype and exclustivey for one line and be like we have other things.......

people will be like...

nah B i wanted yeezy's so hit me up when you got more yeezy's you can keep the rest of that bull......

so a small spike in sales for what....?

once the shoes are sold they sold no more profits for kayne or adidas not like they get money off resell prices. they better restock cause for what they paying mr west and he is getting money off royalties they need a bigger profit margin...... aka sell more shoes...

I think that the boost (no pun intended) in traffic and notoriety is more than worth it to Adidas. People are giving them a look that never would have prior, that has to increase sales even if incrementally. The full Yeezy rollout has yet to happen and releases like this will ensure that when they do stock a GR, it will move.

Also, I think the girl who sold me a pair for $1k is slow playing the shipping hoping there's a resell spike on the horizon :/

Last edited:
Yea...nothing... Didn't expect to win anyways, they made their calls lol

me either just figured i'd ask....lol never signed up for nothin there b4 but i see wut u mean....

i remember when the yeezy 2s first dropped they tried to sell me a pair for 5k....i laughed in the guys face.

but that grammar tho
laugh.gif

this adidas yeezy release has felt the same as the nike yeezy releases. the only difference was we all downloaded the app. which gave us "hope". 
mean.gif

I don't how this is a good look for adidas. People only looking at adidas for the YEEZY nothing else. I bet you once they say no Yeezy Boost, they turn around and go home and not even ask for tubulars or superstars or stan smiths (unless pharrell or raf simmons) so I don't get all this "its good for adidas and it will increase profit". No it won't. You a lot of people like me who go oh word? sold out? aight peace and not even look at any other product. They gave this man 10 million. They need to re-coup that plus more to make a profit. Plus his royalties off the sales. 

I don't how this is a good look for adidas. People only looking at adidas for the YEEZY nothing else. I bet you once they say no Yeezy Boost, they turn around and go home and not even ask for tubulars or superstars or stan smiths (unless pharrell or raf simmons) so I don't get all this "its good for adidas and it will increase profit". No it won't. You a lot of people like me who go oh word? sold out? aight peace and not even look at any other product. They gave this man 10 million. They need to re-coup that plus more to make a profit. Plus his royalties off the sales. 
oh you aint got no yeezys? k den, back to nike... that is what 99.9% of people will do

oh you aint got no yeezys? k den, back to nike... that is what 99.9% of people will do
exactly. even some of our fellow NTers already said **** it and spent their money else where. Where is all this magical profit for adidas. Like Ive explained, it works for Nike because they have a lot more "classic" and "coveted" and "popular" models under their belt than adidas. When the yeezys sold out, most people were like damn, but they saw Jordan retros, whatever new Lebrons, kobe, and KDs were out, foamposites and the list goes on and on. What other shoe does Adidas have to keep the customer coming back? This was their chance to get repeat customers and to get the casual market like Nike does. 

Adidas isn't Nike... Adidas has MAYBE a handfull of dope styles, Nike has full style books worth.

Adidas isn't Nike... Adidas has MAYBE a handfull of dope styles, Nike has full style books worth.
And thats my exact point. Trying to copy Nike's model will not work for them because these Yeezys are the most attention adidas ever got. And to me, they dropped the ball heavy. All Ye was complaining was that  Nike made his shoes super limited. And how do they treat their first Yeezy? Make it more limited than Nike! The Yeezy 1 at least had 20 pairs each ******* store! I was the first one to cop the Zen Greys at DQM. You mean all of Germany only got 12 pairs? Less than 1k WORLD WIDE? For real? 

Let's be honest here, what designs that stood out by Nike in the past 10 years... (no retro and collabs) I can think of only 4... Nike is falling off...
Agreed but they can always retro a foamposite or a air jordan or a popular model from years past to get people to buy. Adidas doesn't have that besides the Metro Attitude, stan smiths and superstars. Im missing more but those are off the top of my head  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom