ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeezy.supply got a new intro of he,who,should,not,be,named rapping
kilt it. 
smokin.gif
 ....allday

First fakes are on the way... see pics here.  

I actually didn't thought it would hit so fast but mostly this will be the result of such an high retail price, what do you think?

People from the kanyetothe forum lost patience and have started ordering from taobao and aliexpress ($280 shipped, such a steal!!)

I actually didn't thought it would hit so fast but mostly this will be the result of such an high retail price, what do you think?
its already been posted. but no its a result of them releasing less than 500 pairs world wide and giving 12 pairs to stores. 

With the Y2 Solar Reds they did have authentic pairs.  Now how they were used to create what they call super perfect max (basically the best replica they have out)  is going to be inside knowledge.  The factories that produce the authentic joints are the same that make the fake joints.  With a shoe this "high end" / rare they usually wait until it has been released to start making the fakes.  With the Solar Red Y2 they started selling them before they were even produced via IG and their own sites as a pre order (the yeezybay debacle).  The charge was around 500.  Allegedly they were hand making them. lol. About a month later they popped up on all the sites that sell fakes. This kind of explains a lot of the IG profiles popping up offering them for 500.  Once those are released I expect  the price to drop to 150-170 something like that as they did with the Y2.  I did some further investigating and they are charging anywhere from 500-700 for the Yeezy Boost and there is a 30 day wait as they are made to order.  This sucks for anyone hoping to get a legit pair via resell. However, they never really just get it right so there will be noticeable flaws.  Hop on it now if you find a good deal.   I am still holding out and being optimistic that there will be another release.  

People aren't really trying to spend over 1k on most Fb groups. Sold my 9 locally for 1500 cash. Maybe I can find the same size for cheaper later on lol. I can only hope..

FB group, I see a size 10 on BASH but he's asking 1350.. And since I'm pretty well known on the Bay Area groups he was willing to meet at the mall. He did bring his Dad and brother, they were all really cool

Thanks for the info man. Not sure why I never joined BASH.
Oh and that same guy has his pair up for bid on eBay. Well i assume its same person, ...same asking price & same pictures.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info man. Not sure why I never joined BASH.
Oh and that same guy has his pair up for bid on eBay. Well i assume its same person, ...same asking price & same pictures.

No prob man! Yea bash is a cluster but sometimes you can find heat steals on there

i found a couple of good deals for Y750 in my local SI BST FB group, most of them were $900-$1000 shipped and might be even lower for meetups. But none my size, saw a 9, 11, 12. 

obviously not an option. have any of you tried repel spray or anything else?
one member did, said no smell and worked good. 

Personally, although i wear ALL my kicks, I wouldn't wear this to a club. Just way too much unnecessary filth that can happen. 

I'd rather wear RO's to the club than the Yeezy Boost because of the suede. Toebox is thin/flimsy.

Last edited:
10 pairs and what number are you? God speed homie.
I was 8th in the line here in Paris, I ended with a size 12...I wanted a 9 . Worst release ever .

I get them today because n°42 store canceled the release saturday 

Adidas wasn't ready

as far as the shoes , they are crazy ! straight up heats IMO . You need to have them in hands to know how nice they are

I was 8th in the line here in Paris, I ended with a size 12...I wanted a 9 . Worst release ever .
Adidas wasn't ready
as far as the shoes , they are crazy ! straight up heats IMO . You need to have them in hands to know how nice they are

My size to, congrats man

Adidas wasn't ready

yeah you really do. I was shocked at the quality of these when I held them in my hand. Don't believe the broken zipper hype 
laugh.gif

yeah you really do. I was shocked at the quality of these when I held them in my hand. Don't believe the broken zipper hype 
laugh.gif
word!! I actually try to figure out wich sneakers was better than these since the begining of this year. I hope I will get my size the 26th !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom