ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchconnect
how many days did you wait?
4 days, Nike usually give us wristbands once they have the sizing .Adidas didn't wants to hear nothing , they thought everything will be cool saturday. We tried to told them to open 2 hour earlier to prevent any problems, they didn't believe us.they underestimate the yeezys.

the first day they gave us the sizing and told us that there is only 10 pairs for sale, saturday we were like 70 in front of the store .

then the thieves came , police tried to move them but it looks like everybody was shook so the store closed the doors and canceled the release.

fortunately that the police came friday to take our list with our phone numbers and our mails and tried to make the release safer.

The store called us today to came pick our pairs . 

4 days, Nike usually give us wristbands once they have the sizing .Adidas didn't wants to hear nothing , they thought everything will be cool saturday. We tried to told them to open 2 hour earlier to prevent any problems, they didn't believe us.they underestimate the yeezys.
the first day they gave us the sizing and told us that there is only 10 pairs for sale, saturday we were like 70 in front of the store .
then the thieves came , police tried to move them but it looks like everybody was shook so the store closed the doors and canceled the release.
fortunately that the police came friday to take our list with our phone numbers and our mails and tried to make the release safer.

Man that was dope of the police, if that was in the states everyone in that line would have been SOL.

wow you lucked out then. 10 pairs with 70 deep, again what did the 60 other people thought they were gonna get? Yeezy Boost stickers? Usually here in the states, the people towards the end camping don't even know what shoe it is or how many the store has, they just join in for the attraction and hope to get a pair to sell. A good percentage of the people try to cut lines or bring additional people, and when you try to argue it, be prepare for a chaotic brawl. Sometimes stores will tell the line to disperse and you'd lose your spot and have to come back and line up again.

For somebody who waited 4 days for them, you deserve them man. 

wow you lucked out then. 10 pairs with 70 deep, again what did the 60 other people thought they were gonna get? Yeezy Boost stickers? Usually here in the states, the people towards the end camping don't even know what shoe it is or how many the store has, they just join in for the attraction and hope to get a pair to sell. A good percentage of the people try to cut lines or bring additional people, and when you try to argue it, be prepare for a chaotic brawl. Sometimes stores will tell the line to disperse and you'd lose your spot and have to come back and line up again.

For somebody who waited 4 days for them, you deserve them man. 
Thanks man !

we told people all night long that there was only 10 pairs , some were there with their gf freezing ...I felt bad for them. Even when the guy from the store told them they didnt believed ...

mean.gif

Last edited:
somewhat on topic, Blessings music video is out, Kanye looking like a black Ryu with his forearm band, ragged gloves, and frayed shirt, rocking Yeezy 750 Boost and his moon/duck boots

Last edited:
@whodatiz I sprayed mine with Repel. Three coats to be exact and the color and texture is still preserved. Like @vinotwofour said, I wouldn't wear these to a club or a gig, but you encounter filth and accidents anywhere. The quality on this shoe is remarkable and I want to maintain that as much as possible. Better safe than sorry is what I say. It's almost like putting a clear bra on a Porsche.

Last edited:

i found a couple of good deals for Y750 in my local SI BST FB group, most of them were $900-$1000 shipped and might be even lower for meetups. But none my size, saw a 9, 11, 12. 
What is the group called? Im trying to get a size 9 here...

i mean i can honestly say kris jenner has rocked them the best, bc men can't wear leggings unless you young thug, but thats how they look the best, even with skinny jean the shoe is way too bulky when you tuck the jean into them

I was definitely gonna wear some light colors leggings with these.. Not that all black "witch" look shes got going. Too bad, I only have the leggings and she's got the kicks! :lol:

It's going to look awkward for some people out there wearing these. Pants can't be too slim or baggy im guessing is the best way?

I think going slimmer is probably the only way to go with wearing the Yeezy 750 where I would avoid having to cover the entire top of the shoe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom