ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas handling of this release helped me make an important decision. I felt so close online, my girl was helping me get them and we both got them in cart but couldn't check out. She knew how much I wanted them and she ended up giving me $1000 and told me to get them. I shopped around hoping i could find them for 1k but no luck. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't need them and I should not give into the hype. They are nice and I like them but I do not need them. I came to this realization while negotiating for a size 9 on eBay. I was about to pull the trigger for $1400 when I stopped myself and realized what I was about to do. Instead I decided to buy my girl an engagement ring. I bought her the Tacori ring that I noticed she kept eyeing on Pinterest.... Instead of 1.4k I ended up spending 9.5k but I think it is money well spent. Congratulations to everyone that was able to get them, hope you got them to wear, and hope you enjoy them. I am tapping out this time and can only remain optimistic with them becoming more available later on. I just want to thank Adidas for opening my eyes, I'm sure my girl will thank them too. Now I just have to plan an appropriate proposal. :smokin
View media item 1432057

Adidas handling of this release helped me make an important decision. I felt so close online, my girl was helping me get them and we both got them in cart but couldn't check out. She knew how much I wanted them and she ended up giving me $1000 and told me to get them. I shopped around hoping i could find them for 1k but no luck. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't need them and I should not give into the hype. They are nice and I like them but I do not need them. I came to this realization while negotiating for a size 9 on eBay. I was about to pull the trigger for $1400 when I stopped myself and realized what I was about to do. Instead I decided to buy my girl an engagement ring. I bought her the Tacori ring that I noticed she kept eyeing on Pinterest.... Instead of 1.4k I ended up spending 9.5k but I think it is money well spent. Congratulations to everyone that was able to get them, hope you got them to wear, and hope you enjoy them. I am tapping out this time and can only remain optimistic with them becoming more available later on. I just want to thank Adidas for opening my eyes, I'm sure my girl will thank them too. Now I just have to plan an appropriate proposal.
smokin.gif
Glad you came to your senses. Congrats

P.S. - Does your girl got a sister or a cousin hahahaha

Adidas handling of this release helped me make an important decision. I felt so close online, my girl was helping me get them and we both got them in cart but couldn't check out. She knew how much I wanted them and she ended up giving me $1000 and told me to get them. I shopped around hoping i could find them for 1k but no luck. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't need them and I should not give into the hype. They are nice and I like them but I do not need them. I came to this realization while negotiating for a size 9 on eBay. I was about to pull the trigger for $1400 when I stopped myself and realized what I was about to do. Instead I decided to buy my girl an engagement ring. I bought her the Tacori ring that I noticed she kept eyeing on Pinterest.... Instead of 1.4k I ended up spending 9.5k but I think it is money well spent. Congratulations to everyone that was able to get them, hope you got them to wear, and hope you enjoy them. I am tapping out this time and can only remain optimistic with them becoming more available later on. I just want to thank Adidas for opening my eyes, I'm sure my girl will thank them too. Now I just have to plan an appropriate proposal.
smokin.gif
That's a man right there. If i didn't flip some Chromposites quick, I wouldn't have bought my yeezys either. 

Adidas handling of this release helped me make an important decision. I felt so close online, my girl was helping me get them and we both got them in cart but couldn't check out. She knew how much I wanted them and she ended up giving me $1000 and told me to get them. I shopped around hoping i could find them for 1k but no luck. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't need them and I should not give into the hype. They are nice and I like them but I do not need them. I came to this realization while negotiating for a size 9 on eBay. I was about to pull the trigger for $1400 when I stopped myself and realized what I was about to do. Instead I decided to buy my girl an engagement ring. I bought her the Tacori ring that I noticed she kept eyeing on Pinterest.... Instead of 1.4k I ended up spending 9.5k but I think it is money well spent. Congratulations to everyone that was able to get them, hope you got them to wear, and hope you enjoy them. I am tapping out this time and can only remain optimistic with them becoming more available later on. I just want to thank Adidas for opening my eyes, I'm sure my girl will thank them too. Now I just have to plan an appropriate proposal. :smokin
im gonna be real and say you probably couldve got more for your money not buying a hyped up brand name diamond ring and instead built your own from a diamond broker or say blue nile. but hey, it's what she wants so you definitely will score plenty points with her, although sounds like you're doing just fine if she gifted you that money! congrats on deciding what's more important, and what is funny is before i even read the replies, i was going to suggest the exact same thing the other guy did... pack it in a yeezy box (weigh it down of course to make it more believable), and open it in front of her. i don't think there's any other way to do it considering the story behind it. i like your idea of mailing the package to yourself too. that will definitely catch her more off guard. best of luck man!
a post like this makes this thread worth sifting through lol.

is she really gonna know what a real yeezy boost box looks like? lol he can get any decent sized shoe/adidas box.

you could also consider setting up a camera and pretend you doing an unboxing vid, record the happy moment. if she doesnt mind, post it with the story in the comments, and see if it goes viral. maybe adidas/kanye will gift you guys a lil something :smokin

LOL she would know because she had been helping me look for a deal. So she saw plenty of pics. I do have a timberland box that is around the same dimensions so all I would have to do is ship it to myself and let her open the box. I might put something to fill the box in and pretend I got scammed. That way when she pulls everything it she'll see the Tacori box.

you could also consider setting up a camera and pretend you doing an unboxing vid, record the happy moment. if she doesnt mind, post it with the story in the comments, and see if it goes viral. maybe adidas/kanye will gift you guys a lil something :smokin

I'll definitely record it. No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom