ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas handling of this release helped me make an important decision. I felt so close online, my girl was helping me get them and we both got them in cart but couldn't check out. She knew how much I wanted them and she ended up giving me $1000 and told me to get them. I shopped around hoping i could find them for 1k but no luck. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't need them and I should not give into the hype. They are nice and I like them but I do not need them. I came to this realization while negotiating for a size 9 on eBay. I was about to pull the trigger for $1400 when I stopped myself and realized what I was about to do. Instead I decided to buy my girl an engagement ring. I bought her the Tacori ring that I noticed she kept eyeing on Pinterest.... Instead of 1.4k I ended up spending 9.5k but I think it is money well spent. Congratulations to everyone that was able to get them, hope you got them to wear, and hope you enjoy them. I am tapping out this time and can only remain optimistic with them becoming more available later on. I just want to thank Adidas for opening my eyes, I'm sure my girl will thank them too. Now I just have to plan an appropriate proposal.
smokin.gif
congrats! best decision ever. kicks come and go. there will always be more release. yeezys aren't going to take care of you when you're sick. yeezys aren't going to make you a home cooked meal. grown man decisions.

Thank you all for the kind words and ideas

Grown man isht here. Congrats and much happiness. She is a KEEPER. Maybe put the ring in a yeezy box like "wanna see?"

That would be dope. I might mail it to myself or something and tell her its the Yeezys and let her open them? At the same time as much as I like that idea I want it to be special for her. As much as she supports my love for sneakers she isn't into sneakers like I am. But again, thanks for the positive vibes and kind words.

Last edited:
Bruh, what company. :lol:  It's pretty much just 1 dude with a Big Cartel site. Someone probably out-offered and he went super grimy. 

is that the site through square? When I typed in their site address it showed to me that the business was not found.
Yeah it was through square and it said i was protected if anything went wrong so i said eff it and i was all excited and he said he would ship yesterday but at like 12 last night he said that something went wrong. He then sent me a screenshot saying that my refund was processing and on the left yu could see he just made a transaction for $1,720 right before he sent the refund. I'm ao pissed, i just want a dang pair for 1k. I am only 15 years old so i had to sell off a few pairs from my collection to pay for these and i was sure that 1K would be enough but nah.

Hey NT fam

Be careful and do not do business with mlgrsgzmn411 on eBay.

Did a deal on Friday, he sent tagged pics with my email handle and time.

After searching through his info, guy didn't have any dirt.

We agreed and paid. Was supposed to ship on Friday or Saturday. Sent tracking and it never made past label created.

Later claimed PayPal froze his account and was unable to ship.

Relisted the shoes again today for a higher price.

I Opened a dispute with paypal and i am protected but this is my warning others

2/28
View media item 1431870
Today
View media item 1431876
View media item 1431889

I hate greedy slime balls like that... gl on finding another pair

Hey NT fam

We agreed and paid. Was supposed to ship on Friday or Saturday. Sent tracking and it never made past label created.

Seeing his feedback would have been a red flag for me from the start....

Can't fathom dropping a huge amount on a pair of sneakers to a seller with 2 feedback.....
Whos gonna text him tho?

Last edited:
Adidas handling of this release helped me make an important decision. I felt so close online, my girl was helping me get them and we both got them in cart but couldn't check out. She knew how much I wanted them and she ended up giving me $1000 and told me to get them. I shopped around hoping i could find them for 1k but no luck. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't need them and I should not give into the hype. They are nice and I like them but I do not need them. I came to this realization while negotiating for a size 9 on eBay. I was about to pull the trigger for $1400 when I stopped myself and realized what I was about to do. Instead I decided to buy my girl an engagement ring. I bought her the Tacori ring that I noticed she kept eyeing on Pinterest.... Instead of 1.4k I ended up spending 9.5k but I think it is money well spent. Congratulations to everyone that was able to get them, hope you got them to wear, and hope you enjoy them. I am tapping out this time and can only remain optimistic with them becoming more available later on. I just want to thank Adidas for opening my eyes, I'm sure my girl will thank them too. Now I just have to plan an appropriate proposal. :smokin

Thats dope brotha more power to you! I can see myself being in the exact same situation with my girl.

And I would have done the same.

Congratulations!

:smokin

Hey NT fam

2/28

Today
It is good you are protected.  Just give him negative feedback.  That will deter folks from wanting to spend 2k with someone with neg feedback.  

Thanks fellas, it is a huge disappointment no lie.

Yea i understand the low feedback, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. He sent tagged pics and everything.

Not sure what extra precautions to take from now on but atleast I was protected by PayPal

man... hate those dudes that abuse paypal and ebay

makes me sick, a long time ago I sold some jordan 1's w/ receipt to a dude and he tried to call in paypal for replicas

I put him in his place, took out all my money anyway if paypal would have taken his side (they didn't)

bunch of vermin these type of guys

Adidas handling of this release helped me make an important decision. I felt so close online, my girl was helping me get them and we both got them in cart but couldn't check out. She knew how much I wanted them and she ended up giving me $1000 and told me to get them. I shopped around hoping i could find them for 1k but no luck. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't need them and I should not give into the hype. They are nice and I like them but I do not need them. I came to this realization while negotiating for a size 9 on eBay. I was about to pull the trigger for $1400 when I stopped myself and realized what I was about to do. Instead I decided to buy my girl an engagement ring. I bought her the Tacori ring that I noticed she kept eyeing on Pinterest.... Instead of 1.4k I ended up spending 9.5k but I think it is money well spent. Congratulations to everyone that was able to get them, hope you got them to wear, and hope you enjoy them. I am tapping out this time and can only remain optimistic with them becoming more available later on. I just want to thank Adidas for opening my eyes, I'm sure my girl will thank them too. Now I just have to plan an appropriate proposal.
smokin.gif
congratulations, i had the realization a few years ago now I'm married and my wife yells at me every time a new pair of sneakers are at the door lmfao

i catch myself running home sometimes to get to the package and dispose of the evidence before she gets home. i had to do it today and tomorrow i got xeno's coming gotta do the same thing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom