ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

A engagement ring isnt supposed to be a monetary investment. Its suppose to be an investment into the person you want to make your wife. Id say 6-9 gs is kind of the norm nowadays.
Big shoutout to my grandma (who basically hated me) for leaving behind a diamond when she passed. Swiped that thing, had it reset in a band and only dropped $1.5K on the engagement ring. 

Back to the Yeezy's - I still haven't put them on..they are too crispy to unDS right now.

A engagement ring isnt supposed to be a monetary investment. Its suppose to be an investment into the person you want to make your wife. Id say 6-9 gs is kind of the norm nowadays.
you've missed the point... 

Diamonds are essentially worthless.. their value is based on a advertising and marketing campaign ..

So instead of spending 6-9k on something that really has no value.. spend that on something that does (gold) as pure as possible

Diamonds are essentially worthless.. their value is based on a advertising and marketing campaign ..

So instead of spending 6-9k on something that really has no value.. spend that on something that does (gold) as pure as possible
try convincing people's fiancees that

it's not about what you want or what you can save

it's about what your fiancee wants

Last edited:

m8... u w0t?

Yeezy Pricing info

Less than a month after Kanye West’s presentation of YEEZY SEASON 1 done in collaboration with adidas Originals, we’re privy to early pricing information, as well as the collection’s official logo. Cutting right to the chase, the entry level clothing goods, which consists mainly of hoodies, sweatshirts and the like, will be priced around €390. The knitwear will begin at €800 and wind up in the neighborhood of €1,500. Moving on to the most expensive part of the collection, outerwear will start at around €1,600 and reach a staggering €3,500.

Footwear, on the other hand, is more reasonably priced. While the Yeezy 750 Boost was already released for $350, the Duck Boot will fetch €450. We can also confirm that the low-top knit sneaker is officially called the Yeezy 350 Boost and will retail for an attractive €190.

Accessory pricing is also quite exorbitant. A canvas backpack will cost fans €450, while a leather version is set at €650. A leather bag will run you a cool €800.

Underlining these steep prices, however, is absolutely top-notch quality that will give luxury houses a run for their money. Each piece is made in Italy at some of the world’s best factories, using only the finest materials. The leather is is what you’d expect from a storied French house, while the technical fabrics featured in the collection could easily have been developed and used by urban fashion’s leading forces.

The news will certainly come as a shock to those who expected the goods to be more attainable, something West himself has championed since he took on the role of fashion designer many years ago. Overall, the collection seems to be more in line with Yeezy’s past work with French brand A.P.C., whose fur coats hit retail at €2,145, than what many fans expected from West’s collaboration with the generally affordable German sportswear giant. What this means for YEEZY SEASON 1’s impact on the world of fashion remains to be seen. Undoubtedly, we’ll be seeing select pieces in street style reports come Fall/Winter 2015.

As always, we’ll be sure to keep you posted as we know more.
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/03/05/kanye-yeezy-season-1-pricing/

"gat dam kanye"

If you say so.. we both got our points across. what we really should be saying is dude shouldve spent 7 and still got some yeezys LOL

trying convincing people's fiancees that

definitely not digging into others money... just offering a real life education..

I too fell into the 10K engagement ring thing.. but with age comes, expericence, understanding and maturity.. 

and had i to do it all over.. I wouldn't dare buy any diamonds..   And if your soon to be wife, truly loves you she'll happily accept whatever

ring you present her with... Marriage isn't based on the ring,..  

and with the money he could potentially save.. he could still grab him some Boost... 

Everyone's happy..

If you say so.. we both got our points across. what we really should be saying is dude shouldve spent 7 and still got some yeezys LOL
LOL... repped... Indeed

Last edited:

trying convincing people's fiancees that
definitely not digging into others money... just offering a real life education..
I too fell into the 10K engagement ring thing.. but with age comes, expericence, understanding and maturity.. 
and had i to do it all over.. I wouldn't dare buy any diamonds..   And if your soon to be wife, truly loves you she'll happily accept whatever
ring you present her with... Marriage isn't based on the ring,..  

and with the money he could potentially save.. he could still grab him some Boost... 
Everyone's happy..

LOL... repped... Indeed

10 bands
10 Bands
TEN

Adidas goin in raw and slow. :smh:

I'm losing a tad bit of respect for them. They just took a **** all over Ye's vision. Sad thing is he can't do much about it.

he can leave.. lol. He'll get his chance with more seasons into the company.

Last edited:
he can leave.. lol. He'll get his chance with more seasons into the company.

Of course he can leave. And flop like he did the last time. Others may not, but I believe he wanted his stuff to be somewhat affordable. Not priced like this. I'm hoping prices decrease with the seasons, but if everything sells well, why would they do that?

Last edited:
Comment on the article perfectly sums up the prices: "well, seems like I gotta go back to balmain, margiela and zegna. adidas is too expensive for me".

Of course he can leave. And flop like he did the last time. Others may not, but I believe he wanted his stuff to be somewhat affordable. Not priced like this. I'm hoping prices decrease with the seasons, but if everything sells well, why would they do that?

My predictions is that if it sells well, they can produced more and lower the cost.

a black pair is coming tho, kanye said it on the bc interview.

Here we go again.. Where did he say it in the bc interview? Yall are hearing things..

Last edited:
My predictions is that if it sells well, they can produced more and lower the cost.

If it sells well then it makes no sense to lower the price.

To the people that wonder why he did launch under his own brand the answer is simple. He can't for several reasons.

Last edited:
I feel you on that. Especially from the aspect of shoes. Maybe he would survive in the clothing dept but thats still tough without a major brands support.

yeezy a clown for those prices! he thinks he will change the world with boots for 500 and jackets for 1,000 this dude lost his damn mind! if he wanted to be like zara or hnm why price your things 5x as much .. the clothing will fail unless offcourse they are "limited" only thing worth from his collection are the 750s lol.. i pity the fool who will drop 200 plus for those lows ..

yall thought YE was on that GAP move?

that boi always be on that high fashion ish brahs... 

yeezy a clown for those prices! he thinks he will change the world with boots for 500 and jackets for 1,000 this dude lost his damn mind! if he wanted to be like zara or hnm why price your things 5x as much .. the clothing will fail unless offcourse they are "limited" only thing worth from his collection are the 750s lol.. i pity the fool who will drop 200 plus for those lows ..

Kanye didn't determine these prices. Adidas did. Though like I said, Kanye is supposedly trying to get the costs down but he's gotta let Adidas ride this 1st season out first.

Damn adidas need to stay in their lane. I wonder if they are going to try and sell in Stores like Nordstrom or Barneys Anyone know? I will not catch myself walking into an adidas store dropping this kind of money on a damn Jacket... It still adidas lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom