ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spent $1300 on raffles trying to win these 
tired.gif
. Might as well have bought for resell :smh:
should roast you, but you a pats fan so I know you sitting over there with that belichick smirk look trolling 
nerd.gif

it was those online raffles from jcollector23, I think hes legit hes got a reputation.

YES GO PATRIOTS!

Spent $1300 on raffles trying to win these |I . Might as well have bought for resell :smh:

View media item 1434385
bruh, what were you thinking when you dropped the first $50 for a slot for a raffle? That you gotta buy 26 more?. Should've stopped yourself when you past triple digits. If spending triple digits on a raffle wasn't getting you anything, it just wasn't in the cards for you.

thats the dumbest thing I've ever read in the 15 years I've been on NT. $1300 on raffles? I wish i could slap you

This minus the slap part. I don't know why you believe you got 2nd place, do you think once the "winner" was drawn, they drew another just to see who would have won? I haven't heard of the 50 dollar random person rafffle since the galaxy foams.

Well, he did win a pair of red October's so maybe he thought he would have the same luck...

But yea colim22 colim22 , should have use that to buy a pair for real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom