ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The style of clothing does have an urban influence and feel to it. I doubt he was saying that due to kanye being Black.
Thanks for the assist. repped.

I was actually out picking up my  Adidas heat from Ross.

Both $22.99. 

I also picked up the Top Ten Hi Floral and the ZX Flux Xeno from the Adidas store.

There is a seller on eBay (stop_n_shoponline) that apparently has all sizes for $1,300. I took the chance and bought a 6. I'm expecting nothing but we will see what happens. 

Last edited:
There is a seller on eBay (stop_n_shoponline) that apparently has all sizes for $1,300. I took the chance and bought a 6. I'm expecting nothing but we will see what happens. 

God speed... A 6 for that price is a red flag, the a FSR is another flag, you make it out of this one go play the lottery.

You were going to ditch Nike over one shoe?
I wasn't going to ditch Nike over one shoe.

I am ditching Nike because I don't need to beg a company to spend my money.

I'm tired of resellers, camp outs, and fake raffles.

These are all the things Kanye West claimed Adidas had planned to address with his release.

Not only was that a lie, but they also screwed up the ZX Flux Xeno release too.

Now with the season 1 prices,  I'm like the president of Adidas can kiss the left cheek and Kanye can kiss the right.

I have no time or patience to deal with this kind of foolishness.

Okay I think I see what you mean, though I didn't interpret "New Slaves" that way. If Ye intended to tear down fashion it would be to the detriment of all the work he did to be apart of that community. I'm in the camp that's completely surprised that Adidas is pricing his stuff like this; the average college student needs to be able to afford some of this stuff and if what's reported is accurate most won't.

Those black dyed 750's with the white sole and grey strap edge look awful imo. The photoshopped black ones were a thousand times better.
There is nothing special about any of the looks other than the shoes. 

Every piece is borrowed.

Just about every piece can be bought at an Army Surplus store or custom made for a quarter of the price he is charging.

I can also guarentee that other fashion houses will copy the styles because it will be the new trend.

this shoe is probably easy as hell to replicate. the Y2 was very detailed and they could never get it right. lot of people gonna get got on the fake boosts.

this shoe is probably easy as hell to replicate. the Y2 was very detailed and they could never get it right. lot of people gonna get got on the fake boosts.

My advice, Adidas has those very detailed pics on their website, save them to your phone and ask for multiple angles.

The hardest part to replicate on this shoe is the sole and the material of the strap.

The need the real molds for the soles and they need to find the correct material for the strap.

If they manage that it's a wrap.

What if Adidas only releases this one pair, but the reps releases pairs with premium leather?

Okay I think I see what you mean, though I didn't interpret "New Slaves" that way. If Ye intended to tear down fashion it would be to the detriment of all the work he did to be apart of that community. I'm in the camp that's completely surprised that Adidas is pricing his stuff like this; the average college student needs to be able to afford some of this stuff and if what's reported is accurate most won't.

Those black dyed 750's with the white sole and grey strap edge look awful imo. The photoshopped black ones were a thousand times better.
There is nothing special about any of the looks other than the shoes. 

Every piece is borrowed.

Just about every piece can be bought at an Army Surplus store or custom made for a quarter of the price he is charging.

I can also guarentee that other fashion houses will copy the styles because it will be the new trend.

Actually it was $1,300 obo. So I offered $1,200. I'm going to file the claim next Friday. 

View media item 1433770
He has a full size run listed at $1.3 or best offer, and he accepted $1.2 offer? With fees, that dude is getting less than $1,000 which is below the average selling price. Yeah you'll either get a box of phone books or a pair of fakes. Either way, you'll have your money tied up for long even if you can sucessfully win a claim and get back ALL your money, assuming he doesn't withdraw the money. That 1 week delay though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom