ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the price was decent. I spent 1600 on the y2 grey about 2 yrs ago..I feel like both things even out in time

"It might seem unthinkable that Cortese would give away a pair of Yeezy Boosts, with their high resale prices and limited availability. But if anyone was ready to give away the sneakers, it was him. While others are still trying to get their hands on a single pair, Cortese had a few to spare. "I wound up getting 8 pairs on release during All-Star Weekend," he says. "I won the raffle at Kith, and the rest were from adidas' app. I picked up two from Champs, one from adidas, and the rest were from Foot Locker."

the guy who made the custom black yeezys for Ben Baller... dude got pairs. So for you NYC heads who couldn't get it.

Damn. Still no leads on a size 9 for 1.6. At this point just trying to buy either 9 or 10 just to have a pair and wait for prices to stop rising.

you should try to put in a little more and buy from flight club/rif to save the headaches.

I ended up paying FC 5000 for Solars. That's the only shoe I've really wanted to purchase from there cause I had to have it. I try other routes if possible tho

Just got my pair in, extremely nice in person. Very sturdy, but I sized down one and my foot doesn't fit into the shoe.

The question is do I sell in person, or sell in LA to flight club or Rif next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom