ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to find a Lbj 9 champ pack.
Some dude on ebay said he had one for 1600. I paid him. And as I should have figured I was frauded. Got money back and his *** off PayPal

Yeah I got all the y2. Had nets but sold em on FC. Waiting for Zeno in an8.5 bit big for me but don't matter since I'm in a wheelhair

I buy a few few shoes from FC but mostly sell. I'm from the Midwest. I've got a lot of Jordan's from 00-01 Id like to move if they want them. They are ds

For example, the bred 4 99 cement 4 99. Bred 1 01 and the silver suitcase 1 from Japan in 01. Also def moments pack

I've only seen one other girl in here besides me. Guess there is three of us now. I'm not a sneakerhead, I just liked these shoes. Can't find a size 6 for less than 4k and when I did the seller refunded my money saying he had problems with Paypal. I don't know how you guys deal with this on a regular basis. This was my first attempt at a limited shoe and will be my last. 

Last edited:
Shout out to FC for this rigged *** giveaway
ymy7vsg.jpg

I've only seen one other girl in here besides me. Guess there is three of us now. I'm not a sneakerhead, I just liked these shoes. Can't find a size 6 for less than 4k and when I did the seller refunded my money saying he had problems with Paypal. I don't know how you guys deal with this on a regular basis. This was my first attempt at a limited shoe and will be my last. 

That seller probably found another higher offer and reneged on your deal. Not much "keeping true to your word" with some of these resellers on hyped releases, unfortunately. If I dont get it at retail, I usually move on. Good luck with your search though

Off topic question, are mirror Foamposite wearable? Someone said the chrome finish will scuff off...true? God I hope not.

That seller probably found another higher offer and reneged on your deal. Not much "keeping true to your word" with some of these resellers on hyped releases, unfortunately. If I dont get it at retail, I usually move on. Good luck with your search though

Well her seller was a seller selling ALL sizes for $1300 OBO each. I repeat, a Full Size Run. Thats already a major red flag.

Off topic question, are mirror Foamposite wearable? Someone said the chrome finish will scuff off...true? God I hope not.

They are wearable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom