ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, guys !

Pics definitely don't do them justice, and the more you wear em, the better they take shape IMO.

My RO's are still my favorite tho. For a million different reasons.

In terms of just throwing them on and going at it, I would take the Boost. Simple yet detailed.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else has posted this yet, but the Ben Baller "customs" have hit the Chinese sites and fakes are available of the blacks. Pretty hilarious 

Not sure if anyone else has posted this yet, but the Ben Baller "customs" have hit the Chinese sites and fakes are available of the blacks. Pretty hilarious 
how are you so sure they are fakes and not just a reposted picture from ben baller or his customizer?

Im not sure where this thread stands on fakes but they are out there.  now that aliexpress has them these will be everywhere.. in every color..

Edit:  Maybe this is what Ye meant when he said we could all have Yeezys
roll.gif

Last edited:
There were several other pictures from a reputable taobao seller on the listing
Nah. I saw the same listing you referenced. They took Benballer's customizer's pic and rotated it lol.

As for the stock pics they are mere photoshops. Also lol at those on KTT and reddit who coughed up near retail for fakes that use pics of authentics to lure buyers. Lol

Nah. I saw the same listing you referenced. They took Benballer's customizer's pic and rotated it lol.

As for the stock pics they are mere photoshops. Also lol at those on KTT and reddit who coughed up near retail for fakes that use pics of authentics to lure buyers. Lol

Oh word? I stand corrected then. I only saw Ben "Baller's" picture he posted. I saw a bunch of kids on KTT getting super hyped over the fakes coming out and I can't wait to see what they actually get in the mail. I think these will be easier to replicate than y2's but the first batch ones will probably be trash

KTT always has that crowd that doesn't care...

Last edited:
KTT always has that crowd that doesn't care...
yeah it's hilarious. When I was at one of the Yeezus concert, saw a stan with a KTT shirt and some fake red octobers. Dude literally just wanted to dress and honor Kanye even if he had to wear fakes. 

I really like the strap much better on the boosts then on the Nikes I'm very surprised by that observation
The boost strap feels very strong and well constructed as compared to Nike

Dope pic.. I actually think the quality of the Adidas is better than the Nike. There's less flaws and the materials just feel much better. Pictures don't do the Boost Justice.

I very much agree with everything you said. And I really like that pic, although where are the pure platinum?[emoji]128540[/emoji]

i bet most of the cats saying how much they paid for these dont own a car and have a room in their parents house lol.no bills to pay at all. The bottom line ismost people who have REAL responsibilities aint trying to pay 4 or 5 times over retail for any shoe. And to brag about howuch you got suckered for a shoe is the most idiotic thing ive ever heard of. Its like kids are begging to be taken advantage of lol. Im convinced its more children in this thread than adults.
@kinggeorge5273  don't be salty because you can't live that kind of life style. (I'm not saying I do) Some people have the $ to drop even 5000 on a shoe. Don't bring people down for having more $$$ than you, step up your own game and improve your own life. Your just convincing yourself that everyone who spends a lot of money on shoes lives in their moms basement probably because thats more of a reflection of your own life not other NT members. For you that price is a "sucker" price for someone with better means and more funds it could be an hours worth of work. The reality is you don't know. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom