ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did Adidas say if the concert air would be a GR or is it going to be limited?
roll.gif
im leaning towards a limited release. check the app for reservations

Lmao. This thread needs the swift close man. It's boiled down to a Ye roast thread. 

Lmao. This thread needs the swift close man. It's boiled down to a Ye roast thread. 
He kind of did it to himself lol.. Preaching elitism and classism is the new racism.. everybody should be able to afford his clothes.. everyone gets a pair of Yeezys..

Im a huge Ye fan, I usually defend him after his interviews telling people he is misunderstood and a poor communicator unable to get his point across.. I cant defend him this time cause he was clear in his message.  Dude is a walking contradiction

Last edited:

He kind of did it to himself lol.. Preaching elitism and classism is the new racism.. everybody should be able to afford his clothes.. everyone gets a pair of Yeezys..

Im a huge Ye fan, I usually defend him after his interviews telling people he is misunderstood and a poor communicator unable to get his point across.. I cant defend him this time cause he was clear in his message.  Dude is a walking contradiction
I'm assuming you're talking about the Zane Lowe interview, and in the same interview he said he wanted H&M/Zara prices and production numbers and that the first season ended up being exclusive against his will. Of course dude wants everyone to have his product, but what sane company is gonna produce 100k Boosts? Step into Adidas' shoes (no pun intended) and see if you wouldn't have made the same production/price decisions. Why act like Ye's some super influential dude who can make billion dollar companies do what he says. At the end of the day, he's still an Adidas chess piece regardless of his own wishes. People should be mad at Adidas but dudes stay roasting Ye. 

Last edited:

I'm assuming you're talking about the Zane Lowe interview, and in the same interview he said he wanted H&M/Zara prices and production numbers and that the first season ended up being exclusive against his will. Of course dude wants everyone to have his product, but what sane company is gonna produce 100k Boosts? Step into Adidas' shoes (no pun intended) and see if you wouldn't have made the same production/price decisions. Why act like Ye's some super influential dude who can make billion dollar companies do what he says. At the end of the day, he's still an Adidas chess piece regardless of his own wishes. People should be mad at Adidas but dudes stay roasting Ye. 
I get what you're saying, but if that's the case then come out and straight up say it. "Yo Adidas is not doing what I wanted to have happen, but I'm working to get it there". And don't tell me he can't say that because it'll burn his deal with Adidas. He has no problem saying the wildest **** imaginable anytime he wants. What it all comes down to is Ye wants to be an elitist designer and it's showing itself.

yall act like he owes yall anything. stop your crying. a bunch of spoiled kids in this thread crying because they cant get their yeezy boosts.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

View media item 1440360

If I was Adidas, I wouldn't have gone the limited route.  I think they played it wrong.

Im not mad at Ye, I started off by saying Im a big fan of his, but dude needs to think before he talks.  He has his share of blame in all of this as well.

I get what you're saying, but if that's the case then come out and straight up say it. "Yo Adidas is not doing what I wanted to have happen, but I'm working to get it there". And don't tell me he can't say that because it'll burn his deal with Adidas. He has no problem saying the wildest **** imaginable anytime he wants. What it all comes down to is Ye wants to be an elitist designer and it's showing itself.
but he did straight up tell us that.. have you not been following his recent interviews? 

This is in the other brands section. You gotta kill a baby seal to get a thread locked around these parts. (However it seems yeezy brings out the hyper emotions) the salt after the y2 release was to the max and that thread stayed open through a lot worse)

I don't get how NT works.

If a product or brand is praised the thread stays open,

but if people are not pleased it must be closed?

Is it possible to make a thread to roast Adidas and Kanye?

Is it possible to make a thread just to complain about the crappy quality on these supposed remastered Jordans?

Is not only allowing positive comments not considered hypebeasting?

I've never seen anyone complain about someone posting for the hundredth time that the quality of  the Yeezy Boost is on point,

but when someone complains about how screwed up this release was it's considered beating a dead horse?

Kanye shrug
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom