Status
Not open for further replies.
17-drake-espys.w529.h529.2x.jpg

Kanye is way more popular globally than drake
Not to mention drakes fashion sense is trash

Last edited:
Kanye is way more popular globally than drake
Not to mention drakes fashion sense is trash
better to be know as an artist than global turd , drake has nike design team the same team they made y1 & y2 lets not forget ye had little to no input on nike 
ye stills has little to no input on addidas ye is the new slave 

we can talk about the **** release, but half of y'all are just roasting kanye cus your salty. This guy already said BE patient it's not where he wants it to be. i feel like some of you just have selective hearing or your ignorant and just want what you cant have.

Lets hate on kanye band w`gon and not listen to what he says, just join the other 50% of morons.
Thanks for the constructive criticism.

I wasn't serious at all.

I simply needed someone like you to prove my point.

It's amazing...it's amazing how sneakers in this world have people changing
tongue.gif

This thread is wayyyyy of the rails so let me try and bring it back.

What type of fit do you think the lows will have? I have crazy heel slippage in my Fluxs (not in my knit upper ones though).

Damn I really got nothing, carry on

Has anybody had their Flightclub Yeezy 750 purchase cancel on them? I bought a pair on Feb. 23rd, got email confirmation and payment gone through. No status updates whatsoever. I emailed them twice and both times they said they are behind but my order has been processed and waiting to ship out. Prices have gone up week by week and now they're going for $2000 (I paid $1250 for mine). I also purchased a pair of Fragment 1's on Feb. 24th and already received them. Anybody else had Flightclub pull this on them?

P.S. Nobody picks up their phone either so don't tell me to contact them anymore than I have. 

damn. i tried purchasing a pair off flight club for $1250 a couple weeks back. entered all my info during check out and hit buy only to have a dialog box come up saying the price has increased to $2k.

never purchased off fc, but i'm sure you're good as long as you have that email confirmation with the price and order number.

Has anybody had their Flightclub Yeezy 750 purchase cancel on them? I bought a pair on Feb. 23rd, got email confirmation and payment gone through. No status updates whatsoever. I emailed them twice and both times they said they are behind but my order has been processed and waiting to ship out. Prices have gone up week by week and now they're going for $2000 (I paid $1250 for mine). I also purchased a pair of Fragment 1's on Feb. 24th and already received them. Anybody else had Flightclub pull this on them?

P.S. Nobody picks up their phone either so don't tell me to contact them anymore than I have. 
That's very bizarre. They don't usually sell something unless it's in hand. The only thing I can think of is maybe the person that put them on consignment wanted them back and they in turn didn't have your shoes anymore. I'm guessing you'll be issued a refund fairly soon.

That's very bizarre. They don't usually sell something unless it's in hand. The only thing I can think of is maybe the person that put them on consignment wanted them back and they in turn didn't have your shoes anymore. I'm guessing you'll be issued a refund fairly soon.
I'm not worried about getting my money back. I'm more upset that I bought something at a price they listed it at, watch it double in market price, and still don't hear from them almost 3 weeks later. And this is from Flightclub not some random purchase off IG. 

He didn't? :rofl:

If this isn't Kanye confirming a Black Pair, then who is it? :rolleyes (starts at 1:38)

They're talking about the lows. They were in the subject of the 750's and Charlamagne said he didn't like them but he was at the show and he liked the black pair from the show, the black pair from the show were the lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom