ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
resell within the first few months after Y2 drop was around $1.2k and up to a little under 2k, with the solars going for a little more than the plats. I bought my solars for 1.3k 2 weeks after drop. The thing is that most of us then expected that was it for the Yeezy 2's, we knew it was limited and wasn't going to be produced more. But a lot of people felt it was/is different with adidas, so some people are holding out for incase they restock or produce more.  

Yeah i dont see any more of the grey 750's being made. More colors? Possibly. More availability? Most definitely, but I never see it going to the point where i could walk into a store on the day of release and buy a pair. Would that be nice? Kindof, but i feel with some releases its the chase, the story of how you got your pair that can sometimes be almost as cool as the actual shoes. Thats just my opinion though.

If we talking brand new I don't ever remember a time the solars were going for under 2...dudes were buying out the local boutiques pairs for over $2.5k a pop. I managed to score a worn pair for 1.7 a couple years ago for a customer but I have never seen a DS pair go for under 2. Hell I think I got my Pass as DS pair for 2 a couple years ago
you must have been looking in all the wrong places. The first few months after release, they weren't selling at $2k at all. Most people were getting were about $1.8k for DS Solars. I still have my paypal invoice for $1.3k for solars.

Just gotta do the bag now.
udf09Kv.jpg

Those look way off lolol. And not just referring to the strap. The suede is way thicker than that and won't fold up the way shown in the pic. The wrap around the toe box is extra thick. Feel bad for whoever paid 300 for some fakes.

That strap and toe box are just heinous looking
roll.gif
. Then back of the shoe looks like stretchy socks hahaha

Its not as off as you guys are making it seem.  A few minor touch ups and those things will be bang on. 

But the strap isnt even gray its tan lol
Color matching would be a simple piece.  The hardest part is getting the mold right, then the materials.  The mold looks pretty damn close.. needs some work on the materials.  Its close.

nah that mold is off. Laces are off, toe box off, material looks off, and straps definitely off.

Even if they were able to perfect this, you'd still feel bad for anybody that pays $300 for fakes. No matter how you look at it, its still $300 for fakes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom