ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't be all negative and crushing dreams. We're holding out for a Y2 restock. 
happy.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
. My bad. The reality is Nike is happy they're out of the KW business. There was suppose to be a silent restock of ROs from declined cards but they never made it back on the site.

Last edited:
#YEEZYBOOST

didnt see the name of the shoe on here

where they come up with these corny names

this 9 year old commercial is better then the shoe

happy about that price point. makes them SOMEWHAT more feasible. y3s are 400. and those move quick.

would like @RFX45  input.

Last edited:
I like them and hope you all that don't like them leave em be so I can cop with no hassle.

These aren't for everybody, especially you dudes that are stuck in 2003.

I look forward to seeing the entire collection. The clothing in particular.

Smh.. Need some more on feet pictures, but its ashamed. I know at least some of you are disappointed with this collab design because I truly am. Whether you admit it or not. And truthfully ,i would still buy to resell. 

So that leaked pic from months ago was right. These are kinda trash..... So does that mean they'll be easier to get now?

Also whos more excited for what Nike releases to counter the Yeezi release

So that leaked pic from months ago was right. These are kinda trash..... So does that mean they'll be easier to get now?

Also whos more excited for what Nike releases to counter the Yeezi release

Don't understand why ppl think Nike cares.

one of his cronies said the new yeezy is worse looking than he originally thought. as per a 5 sec snapchat photo. to which sami responded by saying something like "so i guess i should return your sons pair?" 

i hate even giving him the satisfaction of mentioning him honestly. the sad part is he wouldnt be so bad if he wasnt so smug and or fabricate everything. he might actually have real friends if that were the case.
The sad part is when he lowkey reads every single post in this thread and carefully figures out how to respond to continue making that small base of loyal followers thinking he has inside knowledge on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom