ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad but feel like I won't be able to cop.
Don't remember the interview (Breakfast Club or Zane Lowe I think), but Ye said he wasn't in control of the quantity of pairs released and that's a reason he went with Adidas. I think it was something about accessibility that makes me think these gon be cheaper 

lmao @shammy.

he also used the #yeezyboost hashtag to show everyone how he played kobe in horse.   again.

hes so friendless.

Last edited:
time to copp some chevy chase denim 
smokin.gif

Yall mad cause its not some uber bright colored shoe? Yall shouldve seen this coming as he been dressing like Lenny Krazvitz in terms of footwear

Reactions: God
It's always the dude doing too much that tries to go the whole "feelings" route.

Some of you are so sorry.

If you like the sneaker, just man up and say you like it. Claiming that people are stuck in the past because they do not is pathetic.

Part of me couldn't believe I actually had to explain that, then I realized I was talking to "DaKid" :lol:

Obviously you have trouble reading I said I like them.
I didn't say anything to you directly, but honestly man IDC not going back and forth with you. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Yall mad cause its not some uber bright colored shoe? Yall shouldve seen this coming as he been dressing like Lenny Krazvitz in terms of footwear
Funny thing is I ONLY like the color.

It's just a blatant rip off of others work and the hoopla attached to it that had me..."all this wait for this?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom