ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna fight u guys to get these :lol:. If these weren't yeezys these would be laughed at. Nothing good about these at all

Not gonna fight u guys to get these
laugh.gif
. If these weren't yeezys these would be laughed at. Nothing good about these at all
Apparently, we're stuck in 2003 cause we don't like this "high fashion" jig that men dressing like women.

:x :x :x :x :x :x

I expect these to sell out and for people to claim they love this shoe though.

The LV collab is his best work. Yeezy 1 (blk/pnk) is my favorite of his sneakers.

Not gonna fight u guys to get these :lol:. If these weren't yeezys these would be laughed at. Nothing good about these at all

people keep saying this, but adidas is doing pretty well with their latest releases and with their other designer collabs.

Interested in the wear 5 ways part . On the fence overall

Those photoshops are fire

Last edited:
people keep saying this, but adidas is doing pretty well with their latest releases and with their other designer collabs.

I dont think these would sell without Kanye's name on it. Adidas bread and butter has always been Runners.

This goes all the way back to the ZX 710 and the Tech Supers.

Yea this has nothing to do w/ adidas. Tubulars were nice, y3 line has some innovative sneakers and clothes, i can see why ppl liked the zx flux and the pusha retros. but these are just ugly. They're going to sell out and probably for 2x whatever retail is, but I just can't believe how ugly these are

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some of you are saying people will only buy because of Kanye which is true, however some of you won't buy it cause it's not Nike which is also true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom