ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are metrosexual, nice metrosexual shoes but they don't fit me, I'm just not that type of guy, still interested in seeing if they drop a more classic looking sneaker.

Can Adidas legally use the name "Solar Red"? Aren't the Nike color names trademarked?

Last edited:
Regardless of the shoe (love it or leave it), Adidas did an awesome job keeping them secret until now.

There was one and only one leaked picture (the plane picture) and that is seriously crazy that they managed to keep the design of the shoe on lock until now.

maybe because there are more than 1 model, and any leaked picture was denied as the shoe because it probably went through a lot of variations. 

Just because we all don't like the same thing doesn't mean we are blind or something.

Simple different taste/style
forreal. but you have to understand this is still niketalk.

a lot of the people posting are so loyal to nike they were going to shhh on this shoe regardless if they really liked them or not.

ima fan.  i could never rock a yeezy 1 or 2...too much going on.

i prefer all my shoes simple and clean. 

nerd.gif

seriously though, I have a feeling this is just a sample and they are fooling us. Why set up this elaborate app and website with a countdown just to show them on IG and every pre-grammy picture already? Wouldn´t it be smarter to wear other shoes to the rehersals and stuff and leave the big reveal for the show? 

Not sure if this was posted here yet but...
Yeezy 750 boost- coming in 3 colorways

http://m.adidas.hu/yeezy-750-boost/B35309.html
already posted a few pages back, though i only see one colorway. I think you're reading 1 colorway description as 3 colorways. I also think this is just ONE of the models, maybe the lower end, more affordable, greater production, wider availability pair. 
nerd.gif

seriously though, I have a feeling this is just a sample and they are fooling us. Why set up this elaborate app and website with a countdown just to show them on IG and every pre-grammy picture already? Wouldn´t it be smarter to wear other shoes to the rehersals and stuff and leave the big reveal for the show? 
I'm thinking its because it is just ONE of a few models he's going to release. Maybe this is the luxury model with high price tag and limited availability. The one thats more to the general public has yet to be revealed. Either that or you're correct, the leaked picture is just the sample and the final product is probably going to be different. Maybe different color too, i mean we never did get some first revealed Yeezy 1 colorways. 

Yeezy boosts revealed today

next yeezys revealed tommorow (today)

final yeezys revealed on yeezy supply

:nerd:

Last edited:

Maybe he will wear another color for the show. 

As posted above the shoe will probably launch in three colors. Imagine he will wear the "solar red" at the Grammys. This would be genius marketing by Adidas and Kanye.

Also they will present an entire collection with clothes next week. Who knows what we will get to see.

what ye needs to do is incorporate a preview of his entire line with a preview of that new album. perform on a runway rocking a different fit for each song

and he can rant in between sets while he changes

Last edited:

already posted a few pages back, though i only see one colorway. I think you're reading 1 colorway description as 3 colorways. I also think this is just ONE of the models, maybe the lower end, more affordable, greater production, wider availability pair. 
Yeah you may be right. So there will be at least two colors or styles

I really like that we don't know 100% of what will be released. Great job by Adidas. It's really rare nowadays to get surprised at the launch of a product

Last edited:
I thought they would be COMPLETELY different like no straps.
Theyre ok tho....prolly ridiculous comfy

There has to be more tho.

These shoes look like a loaf of bread. All that visionary stuff he was speaking on and this is what he came up with? These will be hyped for about 2 months and them will rot on shelves.

Nike is about to have Kanye and Adidas looking really crazy in a second. Air Mags are about to change EVERYTHING

Last edited:
Im just excited to see all the basic dudes trying to pull these off with their wranglers and vick jersey.

These were made for him and it should stay that way.

The only waay to pull these off would be to rock an exact kanye fit or another one of his looks.

These shoes look like a loaf of bread. All that visionary stuff he was speaking on and this is what he came up with? These will be hyped for about 2 months and them will rot on shelves.

Nike is about to have Kanye and Adidas looking really crazy in a second
i think you couldn't be more wrong. You're forgetting there is a whole forum (KTT) of stans that will buy anything kanye.

Nah. I think the whole fashion movement has spread tremendously in the past years, Yeezy still has that influence and I think these shoes will appeal to those "high fashion" people just as much if not more than the casual kanye/nike/adidas fan. Take the 1's for example, how many "fashion" dudes you see rocking them on IG now with slim *** waxed denim and elongated tees? It's literally a uniform now, and I think Kanye changes the landscape of fashion everytime he wears or endorses something. Same will go for these. Not to mention, Adidas is going to kill it this year. Check out the other Adidas threads on this forum, from running to originals they are killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom