ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just excited to see all the basic dudes trying to pull these off with their wranglers and vick jersey.

These were made for him and it should stay that way.

The only waay to pull these off would be to rock an exact kanye fit or another one of his looks.
will fit with all my rick and MMM stuff, in fact these are much better than any of the recent MMM models besides GATs

roll.gif
roll.gif

when i started watching the first minute, all I could picture these guys in the video like this..

then one of the guy mentions it lol. But apparently we're not entitled to our own opinions. 

will there be a restock.. beacuse i dont want to get stuck paying 10k for theses.. well yall know newyorkcompany will try to buy every pair to resell for 35k

Your screen name though
laugh.gif
I totally knew this would be mentioned 
laugh.gif

But I really like them, because they are elegant. 

Once again: one can't compare the Nike Yeezys with this Adidas model. Two totally different styles and for different occasions

I totally knew this would be mentioned 
laugh.gif

Once again: one can't compare the Nike Yeezys with this Adidas model. Two totally different styles and for different occasions
yep.. one has a check and the bruce leroy and shonuff glow and the other doesnt.. but it got zippers tho.. and a strap that covers the zipper

Regardless of the shoe (love it or leave it), Adidas did an awesome job keeping them secret until now.

There was one and only one leaked picture (the plane picture) and that is seriously crazy that they managed to keep the design of the shoe on lock until now.
[off the record 
laugh.gif
] Nike had designs of the model for a while [/off the record]

And whoever said Ye been dressing more affordably is smoking some good.

Them tall t's and lumberjack plaid shirts he rock are $200-$500.

Remember when tall tee's were 5 for 20 at footlocker?

[off the record 
laugh.gif
] Nike had designs of the model for a while [/off the record]

And whoever said Ye been dressing more affordably is smoking some good.

Them tall t's and lumberjack plaid shirts he rock are $200-$500.

Remember when tall tee's were 5 for 20 at footlocker?
lol i cant wait till they make tee t's popular again.. at least the "cheif keefers" who sag to their knees.. i dont see their boxers.. i can just laugh when they fall cause their pants made them trip..

I totally knew this would be mentioned :lol:

yep.. one has a check and the bruce leroy and shonuff glow and the other doesnt.. but it got zippers tho.. and a strap that covers the zipper

:rofl:
@Just4Kicks212

I totally knew this would be mentioned :lol:

:lol:

I bet yall these are a prototype....there is no way in Hell Kanye would be this dumb with a sneaker design....but if its true then this just shows you all how far superior Nike is to Adidas when it comes to design.....and all you dummies saying "i love them", please get off Kanyes nuts. They are absolutely hideous

I bet yall these are a prototype....there is no way in Hell Kanye would be this dumb with a sneaker design....but if its true then this just shows you all how far superior Nike is to Adidas when it comes to design.....and all you dummies saying "i love them", please get off Kanyes nuts. They are absolutely hideous
you're giving Ye too much credit.

Can't really say too much on creativity because everyone steals from everyone but Ye just doesn't have it...hence why he got sooo tight with Sway about Pastel.

His whole crew banks off champion hoodies and New eras because the consumers are too stubborn to realize they're paying $600 for a leather hat you can get direct from legit suppliers for $40. Or $200 for screen printed $50 champion hoodies.

I was hoping kanye knew that you can't pull this hightop loook off with adidas. He should be designing more of a trainer/runner look. Id pick up those shoes at the beginning of this thread.

Last edited:

I don't exactly know what that means, but I assume that in your opinion they look the same.

Of course the elements of the shoes are similar, but in my opinion they are none the less not comparable. The Nike Yeezys have the look of a casual sneaker, the Adidas model looks (at least wants to look) more like a high end fashion shoe. These are completely different target groups and stylings. This Adidas shoe is not for wearing with joggers, it's more like wearing it for formal events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom