ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I was thinking that homeboy just copp'd a pair of samples.. but what Kanye is rockin' on that IG video does look mad similar. That being said, if '3' different shoes are dropping, maybe he's got one up his sleeve for the more sneakerhead crowd. Only time will tell. But word up, I do get sort of an air mag vibe from these joints, and you KNOW Nike is supposed to drop the 2015 self-lacing bttf air mags this year.. I bet they might just look like an upgraded (and better) version of these. Fingers crossed.

"I'm gonna rock these samples and fake everyone out... then BOOM, drop the real deal on 'em." Would be a dope tactic, but who knows? ***prayin***

Let's not forget ye said him & adidas designed 20 shoes this is just the first so now we wait [emoji]128064[/emoji].....

Solar red aka yeezy color way I doubt Adidas is doing that probably photoshop

These will be copped if they come out worth a brown colorway :nthat: dam I really like this shoe :nthat:

Night flash = Blue

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Wondering about the names yeezY or yeezI?, I thought it was yeezi because of Nike but everywhere I read yeezy: "yeezy.supply" "yeezyoriginals" "yeezyboost" "yeezy 750"?

Last edited:
Via IG

Makes me wonder how much of a hold Nike really has on it's consumers.
Yup with the swoosh people would of been on it hard

If he stayed on nike this coulda easily been very similar to the yeezy 3 

Via IG

Makes me wonder how much of a hold Nike really has on it's consumers.
Via  @delajsr   few hours ago, a post in here  
laugh.gif

#nighttimecrewnotcheckingpreviousposts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom