ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad these are different

like kanye said himself, he can never make another college dropout. thats how people grow and learn as artists.. some people keep making the same **** over and over.. never learning, never growing

. people keep comparing these to the 1's and 2's ... this is the NEW yeezy people... .." if you dont like it, cool,  fast forward! "

Reactions: God
If you are into the current crop of high-end sneakers you'll dig these
Don't agree.  These remind me nothing of the Margiela sneakers, Versace, Hardy, Zanotti...those could be considered "high end."  These, not so much

Dont agree
Can't wait till half of nike talk is dressed like this. The LOTR references will flow.
Looks like he's about to step right in to a modern day Robin Hood movie! 
laugh.gif

If you are into the current crop of high-end sneakers you'll dig these, if not they are not for you and that's OK. Also I'd like the people comparing them to the 2s to consider that we really don't know much about the details on the 3.
me neither definitely doesn't have that high end material

How do you know the material quality though?

They make me think of Margiela Futures / Visvim FBT boot. I would not be surprised to see that design in a high end retail environment. Your experience may vary.

Thankfully they look nothing like awful Zanotti sneakers.

Last edited:
Yes, but you can you say somebody one like one just because they like the other though??

Also about the salves to swoosh,....another swooping statement when many of us are in Adidas threads and other brands on NT! 
laugh.gif

N
Yes, but you can you say somebody one like one just because they like the other though??

I think your talking to me so, my point is that if you don't like those designs you probably won't like this.

Last edited:
^^^look like my winter bedroom shoes! 
laugh.gif

Again, your statement is wrong about liking those high end shoes and necessarily liking these yeezys.  One case doesn't include OR exclude the other.  I don't need to know the materials to SEE that these don't look high end....like high end sneakers look.  Plus these are $350, hardly a "high end" sneaker price. 

Last edited:
^look better in these shots but Kanye isn't really doing em any justice with his extra tight jeans and extra extra big shirt

the popularity of the yeezys has always been based on how Kanye himself makes them look

New pics giving me that Geobasket feel.

Kanye going to kill his hype with these fits.

Last edited:
^look better in these shots but Kanye isn't really doing em any justice with his extra tight jeans and extra extra big shirt

the popularity of the yeezys has always been based on how Kanye himself makes them look
yeah he should unroll his jeans too

I think Ye's size 12 foot makes them look weird. I think they'll look better in smaller sizes. Too bad Im a 12 too 

I dont understand the whole "if you don't wear high end sneakers, you aren't going to like these" logic. Some people actually don't like how they look regardless if they are "high end" or "low end".

Last edited:
I dont understand the whole "if you don't wear high end shoes, you aren't going to like these" logic. Some people actually don't like how they look regardless if they are "high end" or "low end".

That's fine but that's not really the point of what I'm saying either.

That still makes no logical sense to me.  Plenty of the people in here probably like high end sneakers, and don't care for these.

Night flash = Blue it's actually a shade purple, almost the color of the don c 2s, which makes me think if adidas is trying to make a pair similar to the y2 pe's that were made for kobe

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
[quote name="mehoneydee" url="/t/577854/adidas-x-yeezi-collab-official-thread/2580

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom