ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought maybe NIKE was digging at Kanye when they give Nathan VanHook most of the credit for designing the Y2. Maybe not.....

i am sorry but these are beyond ugly.

I understand that a lot of you put kanye on a pedestal, therefore it is tough to admit that your favorite designer actually produced something that isnt worth while, but stop lying to yourself and save yourself 350. 

I cant help but to laugh at some of you who actually claim his new adidas shoe is great. Cut the innovative , new design,  and new culture crap that you claim kanye was going for - kanye could have produced anything and some of you would have bought it.

Dudes acting like they aint gonna make their best attempt to cop these. Y'all some real funny, real "cool" guys in here 
laugh.gif

i am sorry but these are beyond ugly.

I understand that a lot of you put kanye on a pedestal, therefore it is tough to admit that your favorite designer actually produced something that isnt worth while, but stop lying to yourself and save yourself 350. 

I cant help but to laugh at some of you who actually claim his new adidas shoe is great. Cut the innovative , new design,  and new culture crap that you claim kanye was going for - kanye could have produced anything and some of you would have bought it.

This applies to that garbage album he put out as well. Other than that I'm sure these can be pulled off. Just not worth the price tag.

some reseller scum in here just like the yeezy 2 thread

if those dickheads resold these yeezy boosts instead of y1 and y2 there would be alot of happy nters

either way it would a two edged sword like how you would wanna resell or not resell yeezy 2 and not resell or resell yeezy boosts....

yea i blame resellers though for hyping up products and prices, dont matter if limited or gr....whole crowd still lines up for hype

Last edited by a moderator:
if you exclusively wear runners and nike, jordan basketball sneakers obv you'll either try to like these or just blast them

the more pics come up the more boot-like they look, they already have that desert boot like suede all over

They look dope IN THIS PHOTO.

lol are yall absolutely serious with this **** bruhs? like, this appeals to yall? It looks messy as hell. doesnt even look high end. looks like some no name brand shoes that they sell at H&M. ye wilin if he thinks these hold even a tea light candle to either of the nike joints. I can't imagine any color making these appealing. then they wanna sell em for 350? lol wash ya face b

So has there be any info on how limited they'll be? At first I thought they were so ugly, but after more pics, I am starting like them more and more. The yeezy 2s were impossible to cop with all the hype and there is definitely still hype for these no matter people's opinions.

Why are some of yall so tight over what the next man likes and chooses to spend HIS money on.

Just cuz YOU don't like the Yeezy Boosts, doesn't mean they trash

Reactions: God
the reason I'm happy with these are because I've been a "sneakerhead" for close to 15 years now. as a kid I would rock anything basketball sneaker wise because who really cares as a kid what your outfit looks like as long as you had the kicks.

as I get older I still try to buy Jordan's that I feel nostalgic about as a kid but I'll be honest they're never really worn no matter how many I buy because they just don't go with my attire that I wear as an adult (pains me to use that term). and I don't buy lebrons or KDs or runners for that reason.

with that said. yea I'll admit these are plain or lacking that Nike yeezy wow. BUT. i can wear these with my outfits. and yes I could buy other designer shoes like this that go but it doesn't give me the satisfaction of the cop of something cool. I can't get that from a shoe like a cole haan and I refuse to drop 800 on a margiela.

Why are some of yall so tight over what the next man likes and chooses to spend HIS money on.

Just cuz YOU don't like the Yeezy Boosts, doesn't mean they trash
if you've ever called a shoe trash which you probably have then you have no business to say this besides its just peoples opinion nothing wrong with having one

lol are yall absolutely serious with this **** bruhs? like, this appeals to yall? It looks messy as hell. doesnt even look high end. looks like some no name brand shoes that they sell at H&M. ye wilin if he thinks these hold even a tea light candle to either of the nike joints. I can't imagine any color making these appealing. then they wanna sell em for 350? lol wash ya face b

woah man, sorry for having an opinion.

didnt know these shoes would be hurting feelings
at least not THIS early :smh:

but to each his own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom