ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys sound like you would buy if only if Kanye happened to design it, cuz they look like any old Adidas to me

You could have sounded cool if I don't own a lot of Adidas and other brands NOT Nike.

But..

You didnt.

You don't..

She's an assistant of one of the kardashians
the chick on the left. 
laugh.gif

Will have to go to sleep now to watch the Grammys at 5 am local time. Just to see Kanye performing and to see the shoes.

Hopefully it will be worth it. Best case: a new song and the supposed 2nd pair  

Will have to go to sleep now to watch the Grammys at 5 am local time. Just to see Kanye performing and to see the shoes.

he is performing a new song. And also, if that link doesn't work. You might want to try CBS because thats where it is actually broadcasting from. That previous link seems to only be streaming the pre-grammy show

Don't know why people saying this when They clearly been saying for weeks he's preforming 45seconds with Rihanna and Paul Mccartney.

Last edited:

he is performing a new song. And also, if that link doesn't work. You might want to try CBS because thats where it is actually broadcasting from. That previous link seems to only be streaming the pre-grammy show
Does CBS show it on their own website? Would be no problem with a proxy 

Don't know why people saying this when They clearing been saying for weeks he's preforming 45seconds with Rihanna and Paul Mccartney.
It's confirmed that he will perform 2 times. Rumors are that he will premier a new song

in case u missed Big Sean's performance last night...

I'm just so pumped about everything is about to come out. I wont be able to sleep until things are confirmed and things start releasing.

I'm just so pumped about everything is about to come out. I wont be able to sleep until things are confirmed and things start releasing.
i saw those all black SLP's yesterday when I was buying work shoes at barneys... man I'm in love with them things 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom