ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's tight, Kanye giving away pairs like Oprah, gives me hope that they will be readily available cuz he certainly wasn't doing that with the 2s

I know you dudes don't have any patience but people worried about the initial NYC release should chill, they're gonna release everywhere soon. let people that are actually in NY have their chance
major repped for that. Finally one person outside of NYC get what I'm saying.

You were making about $333 a minute for 15 minutes of your time and selling for at least $5k ha...thats funny to think about it like that.

I may have missed the RO's like everyone else, but damn did I get lucky on Plats. Won them at a shop's raffle in front of like 300 people, only won because the first three tickets pulled were no shows haha man I still remember the kids face as he ran down the street when they called his ticket and his 60 seconds to claim time ran up...priceless. 
Repped for the math... and i betcha he was in tears.. he had the chance to pay retail.. and now is forced to pay thousands..

lol all 3 actually. Either way, both days will be lived in infamy.

For Plats and Solars, Nike announced that it will drop random time within the next few days. The only plausible thing was right after Lebron James and Miami Heat defeated Boston Celtics. I was actually ready at that time and added to cart immediately. just couldn't check out. I eventually bought them at SneakerCon NY for $1400. 

For the Red Oct, I was at work and I didn't even had a notification on, My girl texted me saying Red Oct dropped and she's "In line", i thought she was joking so I didn't even bother lol. 
the RO story sounds like the asian guys story.. he was in the bathroom with his phone (pause).. saw the notification.. added to cart got stuck in line by the time he lost his pair.. his girlfriend actually scored a pair for him in his size.. 

Now thats a lady you need in your life.. she came in with the clutch.

major repped for that. Finally one person outside of NYC get what I'm saying.

yeah b I mean if your not in NY you don't have a chance at it lol. yall gonna make the app crash or something with your futile attempts

can't wait for dudes from Kansas and Arizona to be like "app wouldn't let me reserve damn"

if you wanna travel to NYC for em go ahead but it's unnecessary

Last edited:

the RO story sounds like the asian guys story.. he was in the bathroom with his phone (pause).. saw the notification.. added to cart got stuck in line by the time he lost his pair.. his girlfriend actually scored a pair for him in his size.. 

Now thats a lady you need in your life.. she came in with the clutch.
lmao I am asian but that wasn't me. But man, if your gf scored you Red Oct.. you'll forever have to put up with her bullshhh. You'd lose every argument.. ever

lmao I am asian but that wasn't me. But man, if your gf scored you Red Oct.. you'll forever have to put up with her bullshhh. You'd lose every argument.. ever
I landed my RO kinda because of my wife.

She woke me up 10 minutes before 10am PST because I was dead asleep and never really sleep in. So I woke up and asked her to throw me my phone and then... BOOM! Score!

Plats and Solars released after Miami Heat defeated the Boston Celtics in the conference finals. I had both pairs in cart and then the crash came
you sure?

I thought they dropped right after the pacman / bradley fight?

Might have been same night

Yea im pretty sure if you want a pair you will score, i can see them being limited initial run as a fellow nt has said. Then a month or two releasing them for everyone.

What ye did in that video shows he truly wants to see everyone that wants the shoe to have it. Nike is def gonna pull something though

i'ma start sayin these are horrible looking. have to get em even if i dont like em actually.... 
you sure?

I thought they dropped right after the pacman / bradley fight?

Might have been same night

I think it was the same night. The only reason why i remembered was because it was around that time Kanye debuted New God Flow and kanye said "championship God flow, I guess that's a feeling only me and LeBron know"

Chances Nike drops a massive restock of yeezy 2's on all star weekend? 

Last edited:
Higher chance that Nike dgaf, even when Ye just said Nike should be scared of him. Restocking air yeezys would give him way too much publicity, Kanye would just win from that situation

Last edited:

^^ exactly. she would come back with the "Remember when i got you the RO's for retail?" and youd have to deal with that one each time..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom