ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

falling on deaf ears.

if you paying thousands for a cheap chinese sneaker...then well...that's another issue in itself.
Being a Ye stan, I never really cared about the prices I paid for his sneakers. They look way better than any other Jordan/Nike on foot in my personal opinion. I always fell into the hype, but Im hoping to finally be able to get more than 1 pair at retail.

I don't mind just admitting I pay way too much for Kanye shoes haha. I just stop by the Yeezy NikeTalk forums, because its one of the only places on this site where people aren't complete d**ks.

I don't mind just admitting I pay way too much for Kanye shoes haha. I just stop by the Yeezy NikeTalk forums, because its one of the only places on this site where people aren't complete d**ks.
because most of those characters have been banned from the thread or the site completely.

because most of those characters have been banned from the thread or the site completely.
Well at least that means the thread is enjoyable. Anyone know how limited the pairs through the app will be in NYC? I have my cousin trying to get them, and he really has no idea about sneakers, but he's gonna try. I know no one "officially knows" and most of it is speculation, but any ideas?

Last edited:

Praying I never have to pay a few thousand for a Yeezy again
Woke up an optimist 
smokin.gif

i hope these NEVER release in Yeezy 1 & 2 colorways. Nike ruined it. BUTCHERED those coloways. If Kanye is the genius he is then he'll come up with better colorways. Am i the only one that loves when kanye bashes Nike? I kinda want kanye to keep bashing them so Nike can respond with This!!

Last edited:
Thats great and all, but again:
Yeezy 1 looks nothing like an Air Mag.

View media item 1394647View media item 1394646

The Jordan XX8 look more like air mags (silhouette,height, heel plate):
View media item 1394650

The 1st Yeezys was heavily inspired by Air Mags and Marty McFly

Idk if most are familiar with the creation process that Ye and Nike went thru with the Yeezy 1

View media item 1394788View media item 1394787View media item 1394789View media item 1394790

i hope these NEVER release in Yeezy 1 & 2 colorways. Nike ruined it. BUTCHERED those coloways. If Kanye is the genius he is then he'll come up with better colorways. Am i the only one that loves when kanye bashes Nike? I kinda want kanye to keep bashing them so Nike can respond with This!!

You guys that think Nike will rerelease Y1 and Y2 or put them up for ID...yall believe unicorns exist too?

You guys that think Nike will rerelease Y1 and Y2 or put them up for ID...yall believe unicorns exist too?
I truly believe that nike should just leave it. When they released the Red Octobers there was the statement how Nike just wanted to be done with the whole Kanye thing.

If the holy Yeezus and the all mighty donda can put a hurt on nikes limited shoes and make them Sit.. they actually might.. that would be amazing.. he would be the only guy to destroy nikes sales if he did.. they would have to hurt the yeezy with a yeezy1/2 restock to get people back..

If the holy Yeezus and the all mighty donda can put a hurt on nikes limited shoes and make them Sit.. they actually might.. that would be amazing.. he would be the only guy to destroy nikes sales if he did.. they would have to hurt the yeezy with a yeezy1/2 restock to get people back..
Bro thats laughable and honestly will never happen. 

Limited Nikes will never be hurt by an Adidas Kanye West shoe like the boost....most avg consumers wont be buying the Yeezy boost 

Most limited Nikes sell out effortlessly.. may not be due to the consumer.. but also the resellers who think every limited Nike shoe flips

Last edited:

Nike probably isn't trying fathom to this nonsense.  There obvious main objective is to make money, but they also want to keep there company plausible.  It would be great if they do, cause I damn well am getting every pair in all the OG colors, but I highly doubt it.  It'll just perfuse more unnecessary drama and fathom with Yeezus himself.

Nike doesn't need to do anything to respond to the adidas Yeezy launch.  This won't affect Nike's profit margins this weekend at all. Yes it will boost adidas sales but they still won't be anywhere near what Nike makes. I think it's good that there is some competition and that adidas is finally making some shoes worth purchasing like the Yeezy's and the Tubular's but Nike shouldn't concern itself to much with all of this.

falling on deaf ears.

if you paying thousands for a cheap chinese sneaker...then well...that's another issue in itself.

Being a Ye stan, I never really cared about the prices I paid for his sneakers. They look way better than any other Jordan/Nike on foot in my personal opinion. I always fell into the hype, but Im hoping to finally be able to get more than 1 pair at retail.

I came close to paying resell on the 2s then I got put on to Rick Owens and Margiela and was like f that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom