ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is exactly where I am at.  I am so tired of trying to give Nike my money, but they want me to jump through hoops to do so. 

It feels so good to be able to walk into a store and just buy what you want without raffles, camping, store employees trying to sell on the side. 

There have been several Jordan releases that I wasn't able to get because of limited stock and i was like "there is always next week."

It just so happen that next week it will be Adidas turn and all that money saved will allow me to cop

the Adidas Xeno Flux, Tubular Moc, and the Yeezy Boost.

I'm really excited to try new things.
I really hope someone from Nike and JB is reading this.  Im starting to be in the same boat... Jeters, Frags, NYCs, Just Don, Federer etc etc and that's just in the last 6 months or so.

Starting to get fed up!

I really hope someone from Nike and JB is reading this.  Im starting to be in the same boat... Jeters, Frags, NYCs, Just Don, Federer etc etc and that's just in the last 6 months or so.

Starting to get fed up!
Real statement! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

i hte that most of their news are "video only".. not too work friendly at all..lol or phone friendly..lol i just need plain text with images..please..lol

the lists are what kill me, have something like "50 best black Jordan 3s" didn't even know there were 50 black air Jordan 3s complex thanks

Starting to get fed up!

they only listen to our wallets

Last edited:
so 2 champs stores pulled 1000 out of 3000 pairs?
sick.gif
The 3000 number is Hogwash. Just some random people trying to pull a limited number out of thin air! I feel every sneaker released that is supposed to be limited always has this mystery 300 or  3000 number attached. Unless the shoes are numbered from the factory than its all just a random guess from a random person ( even numbered pairs usually have extras made).

Yeah I take long breaks at times from buying nikes just due to that reason. I'm not jumping through hoops and going out of my way all the time just for some kicks.

Quotes from Kanye West

"This isn't about elitism, this isn't about separatism, this is about as many people being involved with this vision as possible."

"Eventually everyone who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys. adidas promised me that."

Also from Donda

Last edited:
Kanye just got off Ryan Seacrest show and I believe he said the Yeezy Boost are currently limited to 9000 pairs initially and he apologized for it. He guaranteed that there will be more to release though and he made sure Adidas promise that everyone who wants a pair will eventually get a pair.

Last edited:
Good to see them taking the right approach, and also glad to see it will but down rumors of 3000 pairs and that these are super limited.

Last edited:
I just had to redownload the confirmed app, but now I can't log in. Anyone else have this issue?
Yeah, I did. My main phone is my Note 4 running Android but I wasn't receiving updates so I cleared the data then the app told me that my email is already registered but I don't think there's even a sign in option so I had to register with another email address.  Downloaded it on an iPhone but it says my phone is jailbroken even though it's not and has the latest OS and everything.  But that one does receive the alerts, so I'm forced to carry both around in case an alert goes out.

How do you know when the app recognizes that you're in the zone? I live in the Bronx but almost at the edge toward Yonkers and when it first dropped it said I wasn't in the zone.  Tried the next day when I was in the city and it just said reservations weren't open and the map of the zone, so I'm clearly within those confines.  But from what I understand everyone's seeing the same yeezy boost design page at the moment.  Should I leave location on? the app running in the background? lol. Not really stressing the release but I think the app is still pretty buggy, takes a while to load and sometimes just doesn't.

Just finished listening to the Kanye interview on the Ryan Seacrest show. Ye shined light on the Yeezy 3s. He said he was going to stream the launch of his fashion line and shoes in 45 locations across the globe. Sounds like something similar to when Ye was releasing new songs at random locations before Yeezus dropped! He also said that there will be 9000 pairs released this weekend. Wow!! It sounds like he really wants the people that want his shoes to have them. He apologized in advanced to parents of kids who may not be able to get them, but say be patient....those who want Yeezys will get them. He knows of the violence that happens in Nike/JB, and he doesn't want that to transfer to Adidas. Great interview. He, along with Adidas sounds as if he really care about the consumers.

That's great. He really keeps his word, that these will be available in greater numbers.

**** them resellers and all these limited releases 

Last edited:
That's real dope. I don't **** with the shoe but I would love to see everyone get their pairs and reselling fail.

who cares how many pairs are made. the issue is the retail price, not the quantity made. The average person isn't paying 350 dollars for grey high top moccasins. 

who cares how many pairs are made. the issue is the retail price, not the quantity made. The average person isn't paying 350 dollars for grey high top moccasins. 

Nope

1. Not Nike
2. Not limited
3. Ugly
4. High price.

I think these will be sitting but then again, the whole industry is about to be wearing them for the next few weeks so maybe they sell out in mad areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom