ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's at least ten European stores with a confirmed release, I reckon the actual number is closer to 20. But 20x12 still doesn't equal many pairs, unfortunately. :wink:

There's at least ten European stores with a confirmed release, I reckon the actual number is closer to 20. But 20x12 still doesn't equal many pairs, unfortunately. :wink:
Do you have a site with a list or something of them?

I only know 7 stores right now and only one is very close to me

Do you have a site with a list or something of them?

I only know 7 stores right now and only one is very close to me
I found those stores on different lists/sites. But there were no surprises on there so basically you just need to check who got the last couple of Consortium releases.

Where in Europe are you from?

I have put them on my feet. they are at most half a size big for a snug fit. of course everyone likes their shoes to fit differently. and some have wide feet. consider this when making your purchase.

I have put them on my feet. they are at most half a size big for a snug fit. of course everyone likes their shoes to fit differently. and some have wide feet. consider this when making your purchase.

Am a 10.5-11 so am a just stick with 11 then I can like with .5 bigger but not .5 to small

Am a 10.5-11 so am a just stick with 11 then I can like with .5 bigger but not .5 to small
if you can do 10.5 in most shoes, go with the 10, theyll fit perfect.

to be precise, the UK size on the box is the actual size. Yeezy US 9 says UK 8.5, which normally converts to US 9.5 on nike. it's as if they only made X.5 sizes.

Last edited:
Plus this picture is in nyc where it is expected to have most pairs, hopefully I'm wrong

What I can say is these won't sell for more than 2000 which is still absorb but not Nike yeezy numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom