ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate all your information vamp! Do you think they released 9000 pairs in nyc this past weekend total? Some guys in here said they only released 3000, and the total production run was 9000 for the entire nation.
It was confirmed that NYC got the full 9,000 pairs. There is plenty more releasing on the 28th.

There were more than 8 stores that had them in NYC. It's been confirmed several times that 9,000 pairs released in NYC. 

You have to factor in all reservations may not have been picked up so those pairs would probably be back in possession to Adidas and allocated for another release.

Twitter is good and bad

All it takes is for someone to say something and the retweet snowball effect begins

Like the 3K only thing when I seen that I was laughing as I had over 4K pairs in front of me lol

But couldn't give out info so I just said "there's a lot more than that"

After Kanye let it out of the bag I was like ok it's whatever now lol

But anyway as for production numbers go im kinda bound here and much like before can't say yet

Which is know sucks

But I can say in regards to the all star drops

It's WAY more than that...
appreciate all the info man, but you worthless until you give them yeezy's social security number, to go along the exact number of under arm hair follicles he had March 9th when biggie got shot?

All it says is "according to sources"

Actually it says "according to a reliable source" way to read though. But to sum it up, I'm the person that wrote that and my source is legit. Of course nothing is 100 percent because brands can change direction pretty quick but in this case from what I understand its pretty concrete.

Last edited:
Ehh comes with the territory

I don't expect any props for it at all and a lot of people do use my info like the nyc 1's in the Jordan 1 post I told everyone way in advance about the restock to wait and a lot of heads scored for retail or a low resell

That alone is props enough to me just tryin to look out when I can

Earlier you said only Adidas stores would be getting them, does that mean they're changing what they originally said about "select Consortium" receiving them as well? (Hoping that's not the case since we don't have an Adidas store in New Orleans). Thanks in advance.

Actually it says "according to a reliable source" way to read though. But to sum it up, I'm the person that wrote that and my source is legit. Of course nothing is 100 percent because brands can change direction pretty quick but in this case from what I understand its pretty concrete.

Thanks for the info. FYI, Trethousandgt is a reliable source.

There were more than 8 stores that had them in NYC. It's been confirmed several times that 9,000 pairs released in NYC. 

I'll rephrase my previous statement.

I doubt even 3000 pair were released this past weekend. It hasn't been 'confirmed'

We the consumer, are trying to make kanyes words what we want them to be, which is that 9k were released this weekend.

According to the person who confirmed the plane pic the day it dropped only about 1-2k pairs were released Saturday

Which will leave a total of 7-8k pairs to be had on the 28th, unless of course they got more in

Last edited:
in the Style interview, Kanye mentioned that 9,000 pairs sold out in 10 minutes.

the only pairs that were released were the nyc pairs so I'll go with the statement that 9,000 were released in nyc based off of that interview.

Slp's are
pimp.gif

Skinny jeans are
pimp.gif

I just hate bikers
So do I! Which is why I said I like Balmain's NON bikers denim.

9,000 pairs for NYC.. but I doubt all 9,000 pairs were claimed. Not to mention the pop-up shop in fulton had some pairs. Who knows how many were actually sold. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom