ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning!! it is TIME.

I'm going MANUAL. Don't trust those ATC links. The Adidas.com/kanye page has already chnaged since yesterday anyway. 

I'm gonna do manual too screw it

giphy.gif

Woke up to 1000 new post in like 6 hours did I miss anything except grown men bickering ???

This morning has been good, got me two pairs of Jordan 4 Retro Oreos, now I need them yeezyyyyyyyyyyyys!

I've noticed the adidas app and website kick you out every 10-15 minutes. Anyone else have to logon every time they get on?

I believe the app will be the best chance, no way the company developed this app for no reason. (Just my opinion)

I've noticed the adidas app and website kick you out every 10-15 minutes. Anyone else have to logon every time they get on?

I believe the app will be the best chance, no way the company developed this app for no reason. (Just my opinion)
bruh the app is not involved whatsoever 

You mean the "adidas.com" website section on the app?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom