ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had the best luck lately in the Bay. No frags. No yeezys. Cool bro. F**k us right

Everybody but us here in NYC have been getting screwed. And the ASW release along with the Yeezy's was madness. It was the coldest weekend in NYC to try and cop sneakers.

I feel for all other places though. The Bay definitely deserves that love. All states do!

I finally found a pair at a decent :smh: :rolleyes price .... What should be contained in the package? Can someone please advise.

Much appreciated.

Black dust bag, extra white laces in black envelope, shoes of course lol, and the bottom of the box should have grey foam egg crate like cushion.

Just received my pair of size.9

I am a 9.5-10 in Nikes and I just measured my Yeezy boost to a pair of AF1 hi's sz.9.5. The Yeezy Boosts were a bit longer.

Yeezy Boost sz.9 = sz.10 in Nikes in terms of length of the sole. Yeezy boost toebox is roomy like a pair of AF1s.
Is it narrow like a kobe 8-9 or a flyknit?

The width concerns me also

In case I don't get these which is highly unlikely beause I need a 6, can someone post pictures of shoes that are similarly styled? I just look like the look of these and could care less about that fact that they are Yeezys and hyped. I was looking at the Supra Skytop, but I like the more simplistic style of these more. 

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

That's what I'm guessing. If there are any restocks, I would guess it would be then too
I'm thinking only clothes and lows, and maybe, just maybe, boots. I doubt anymore 750 Boost. If there are, expect to be same as 12 pairs with most of it going to be dibs for employees this time around. 

for a more accurate sizing look at the centimeters or euro size on nikes and compare it to adidas. american sizes are different for just about every brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom