ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well winter is almost over so...

Dunno what exactly Ye and Adidas are planning here. Terrible timing for them moon boots. Then again not like it matters since they will still sell out.
The way this collab has gone so far it makes perfect sense. Wait for that winter collection from Kanye West X Adidas....nothing but flip flops and some tank tops and shorts.
Forget flip flops. Ye better go way back and hit us with some Flojos.

They're the 750 consolation prize. They'd collect dust if the 750 was more of a GR.

I agree. That's the wrong mentality though and honestly being a sheep. Send them a message. You omly want what you like, not any old thing. Unless you really like the shoes then by all means buy them.

My pair came in today. Just glad I have em after the whole adidas.com cancelation fiasco. Pictures don't do these justice! 
nthat.gif

My pair came in today. Just glad I have em after the whole adidas.com cancelation fiasco. Pictures don't do these justice! 
nthat.gif
congrats man. im happy your got a pair even if it was at resell. considering what you had to go through with adidas.com

no romo but i like seeing videos like this of Kanye.

i know hes trying to push his product but something about him being the one to hand deliver the shoes makes him seem like a better guy to me. was always a fan but not a stan, and often times were put off by some of his antics even though i find troll humor in people like him.

especially in this video, he kind of seems like a humble guy when hes not caught in the spotlight.

congrats man. im happy your got a pair even if it was at resell. considering what you had to go through with adidas.com
Thank you sir! I won't even be mad if they restock in spurts. I'll gladly attempt to double up for retail lol.

Last edited:
Nah, tims aren't a staple out here. Never would catch me in a pair.

We dont need tims when its summer year 'round 8)

I didn't say yall NEED to wear tims, yall wear em tho

it doesn't have to be snowing to wear boots, it don't get cold but it get down to the 50s and 60s during winter so save the front. people wear boots year round

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom