ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

nah that mold is off. Laces are off, toe box off, material looks off, and straps definitely off.

Even if they were able to perfect this, you'd still feel bad for anybody that pays $300 for fakes. No matter how you look at it, its still $300 for fakes. 
Oh hell ya I agree

Lol, nobody realizes that those aren't going to be the fakes that are going to hit the market.
That's what Im saying.  They still need to tweek these a little.  Its my own opinion so feel free to agree or disagree but I think the simplicity of this shoe is the fugazi makers wet dream

yeah this shoe is so simple that it shouldn't be hard to get at least the mold right which doesn't seem to be the case so far. BUT, $300 for fakes 
mean.gif
. I can see some unknowing stans buying them just to have them. But $300 is unreasonable, i mean they were charging only $100 for super perfects of the red octobers. 

Until we have a breakdown of the fake pairs all this speculation is kind of pointless (though I understand it is fun to speculate about things). The materials look WAY off to me, how the back of the shoe is flexing is indicative of that. While the 750 doesn't nearly have details the previous Yeezy's did, I don't think those that do their homework will be fooled by fakes; they aren't *that* simple. They've come close to perfectly replicating Yeezy 2s, but you can still relatively easily tell the difference between real and fake pairs and I believe these will essentially be the same.

Last edited:

yeah this shoe is so simple that it shouldn't be hard to get at least the mold right which doesn't seem to be the case so far. BUT, $300 for fakes 
mean.gif
. I can see some unknowing stans buying them just to have them. But $300 is unreasonable, i mean they were charging only $100 for super perfects of the red octobers. 
Forget the price. The fact someone with fakes will be able to stand beside someone with a real pair and nobody will be able to tell the difference is crazy. These are only first run. I'm against fakes but why you so stuck on someone paying $300 for fakes when people are paying 5 g's for RO's?

Forget the price. The fact someone with fakes will be able to stand beside someone with a real pair and nobody will be able to tell the difference is crazy. These are only first run. I'm against fakes but why you so stuck on someone paying $300 for fakes when people are paying 5 g's for RO's?
"forget the price", and then ends with questioning me about the price
laugh.gif
. this can be approached differently. But 5g's for RO is determined by resellers and a select few who will or has paid close to that. These fakes are coming straight out marked as that price (again, not 100% sure, seems only to be speculation), fakes are known to be noticeably cheaper because they are fakes. Marking them for $300, which is very close to retail for authentic pairs seems like a plan to pass them off as authentic, instead of flat out saying these are replica/fakes. I've seen a few people wear fake red octobers at the yeezus concerts i went to and yes you can easily tell the difference. I'm more against fakes because they are a bad copy of the real thing and its a disgrace, more so than the fact that they might cost $300. 

^You could say the same thing for most fakes out there.

Last edited:
"forget the price", and then ends with questioning me about the price :lol: . this can be approached differently. But 5g's for RO is determined by resellers and a select few who will or has paid close to that. These fakes are coming straight out marked as that price (again, not 100% sure, seems only to be speculation), fakes are known to be noticeably cheaper because they are fakes. Marking them for $300, which is very close to retail for authentic pairs seems like a plan to pass them off as authentic, instead of flat out saying these are replica/fakes. I've seen a few people wear fake red octobers at the yeezus concerts i went to and yes you can easily tell the difference. I'm more against fakes because they are a bad copy of the real thing and its a disgrace, more so than the fact that they might cost $300. 

Well said. I'm sure the fakes of the adi won't feel right on foot...nikes didn't. I don't think they will get them on point,

I don't care if ppl think I have fake adi ye. I know mine are legit so that's all that counts. If your a sneakerhead you will know anyway.

Until we have a breakdown of the fake pairs all this speculation is kind of pointless (though I understand it is fun to speculate about things). The materials look WAY off to me, how the back of the shoe is flexing is indicative of that. While the 750 doesn't nearly have details the previous Yeezy's did, I don't think those that do their homework will be fooled by fakes; they aren't *that* simple. They've come close to perfectly replicating Yeezy 2s, but you can still relatively easily tell the difference between real and fake pairs and I believe these will essentially be the same.

This man gets it. Name one shoe that has been PERFECTLY replicated. Even air forces look off.

i never thought the boosts would fetch these kinds of resell prices. mostly bc its adidas. also bc aesthetically, the boosts are just not on par with the Y1s and Y2s imo. boosts have grown on me some tho as at 1st i thought they were pretty hideous. thing is, i was laughing at the $350 retail so there's absolutely no way i'd pay resell. before i did that, i'd just get a fresh pair of Y1s.

imo, blink and net yeezys >>>> all! (i don't include LVs in that bc as someone stated those are on a completely different4 level than any of yeezy's other shoes.

"forget the price", and then ends with questioning me about the price
laugh.gif
. this can be approached differently. But 5g's for RO is determined by resellers and a select few who will or has paid close to that. These fakes are coming straight out marked as that price (again, not 100% sure, seems only to be speculation), fakes are known to be noticeably cheaper because they are fakes. Marking them for $300, which is very close to retail for authentic pairs seems like a plan to pass them off as authentic, instead of flat out saying these are replica/fakes. I've seen a few people wear fake red octobers at the yeezus concerts i went to and yes you can easily tell the difference. I'm more against fakes because they are a bad copy of the real thing and its a disgrace, more so than the fact that they might cost $300. 
You're just going have to accept the fact that they're going to perfect the 750's. My point of bringing up the price is that either way that individual is over paying whether it's for fakes or not. 

You're just going have to accept the fact that they're going to perfect the 750's. My point of bringing up the price is that either way that individual is over paying whether it's for fakes or not. 
Gotcha. Well there is really no perfecting of fakes. As mentioned, no matter how many times they attempt, it still won't roll out as perfect as the real things. But my point is why are the fake producing company/factories charging $300 for them. Thats why I was confused when you were comparing real Rec Octobers sold by resellers for $5k vs. fake companies/factories charging $300 off the bat.

these will be made close to perfect soon , and they 300 because of the yeezus name attached , same reason fake belts / purses like $200

Point being, fake Yeezy 1's and 2's didn't start off so close to retail.
tbh these boost plain jane  , air yeezy had scales , gitd soles all sorts of bells and whistles . these come off easier to fool with plus they kno ppl gon flip em anyway so they out to get it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom