ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Ye is on to something, like that's about to be the style 5 years from now [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Good call. Sure... you would look like a nintendo elf but if several other morons dress that way then we wont think youre all doin cosplay but really into fashion. Can Kanye West die already?

I should sue you for this.

I almost choked on a craker because of this.  Too funny
roll.gif

black robin hood or nah?

Ye, like his music is always ahead of our time.. cant wear " pink polos with the ******* backpack" your entire life... boys turn into young men, young men into men, men into older men ..etc.... 

Ye, like his music is always ahead of our time.. cant wear " pink polos with the ******* backpack" your entire life... boys turn into young men, young men into men, men into older men ..etc.... 

some people just dont grow...

anyways...these prices are ridiculous. The 750 boosts are fetching more then the LV collab, which is crazy

seems like listings on ebay are starting to dry up a little, and prices are going up.

so.. when are the 750's restocking again in the us.. i'm sure it'll happen randomly sometime..

anyways...these prices are ridiculous. The 750 boosts are fetching more then the LV collab, which is crazy
I was recently at a local consignment and he said people just aren't buying the LV collars idk. He didn't know why haha...

He said if theyre ds the will sell but worn condition you can forget it. Surprising right?

I havent checked the market since i bought my pair. i was at an event yesterday and say a live auction lol... size 12 sold for 1600

I was recently at a local consignment and he said people just aren't buying the LV collars idk. He didn't know why haha...

He said if theyre ds the will sell but worn condition you can forget it. Surprising right?

I havent checked the market since i bought my pair. i was at an event yesterday and say a live auction lol... size 12 sold for 1600
Wow!!  I wish i could find a size 9 for those prices. on a pair of Dons..  Point me in the right direction

Yea on ebay yesterday, a pair of LV Don patchwork in a size 9 which is a US 10/10.5 went for 1.6 while these boosts went over 1.8. Even then the seller relisted it.

I tell you the greed is real.

Yea on ebay yesterday, a pair of LV Don patchwork in a size 9 which is a US 10/10.5 went for 1.6 while these boosts went over 1.8. Even then the seller relisted it.

I tell you the greed is real.
Very sad.

We were talking for about 30 minutes seriously about shoes in general at the shop.

He says greed is at an all time high right now. Cuz I asked what was cash out for DS RO's and he quoted me $3k. But consignment has been selling good for $5k. But then you got idiots who want $5.5k. He said those will sadly sit lol... Then got back on LV. He said people just want to feel like since it's an LV forget the market price and just want to get $3k period No matter what. It's a tough market.

Very sad.

We were talking for about 30 minutes seriously about shoes in general at the shop.

He says greed is at an all time high right now. Cuz I asked what was cash out for DS RO's and he quoted me $3k. But consignment has been selling good for $5k. But then you got idiots who want $5.5k. He said those will sadly sit lol... Then got back on LV. He said people just want to feel like since it's an LV forget the market price and just want to get $3k period No matter what. It's a tough market.
the purpose of reselling a shoe, or anything for that mater.. is to SALE the item.. listing for unreasonable price's that aren't in line with market value.. is truly a waste of time..IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom