ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

the purpose of reselling a shoe, or anything for that mater.. is to SALE the item.. listing for unreasonable price's that aren't in line with market value.. is truly a waste of time..IMO
Couldn't agree any more. That's what I was trying to get at lol

:lol: you can be arrested for screaming "fire" in a crowded movie theater... what you did was way worse.

exactly the point lol...nice and clean, but the pieces are all still expensive enough for it to not be like everyone elses ****

homie had some over the top **** back then too, but he wasnt proclaiming himself to be the new messiah while wearing skin tight leather pants and uggs lol...

this is about as bad as hed get before the whole 808 saga

now homie looks like he about to search for the ocarina of time...
LOLOLOLOLOL  
roll.gif

^Doubtful, the 750's have already served their purpose. I would imagine they'll turn to the lows/boots to keep they hype train running.

kanyes a game changer and i think with more control at adidas he'll be able to do what he does best cant wait for these[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Last edited:

I need info on the moon boots.  The toughest part of that is going to be the sizing.  
You good with the price?

I'm borderline on that price.  Especially when the shoe is not all leather.

It doesn't matter though,  the release will be limited to New York, the Moon, and Mars.

Ye, will hand out free pairs to NASA for the inspiration too.

kanyes a game changer and i think with more control at adidas he'll be able to do what he does best cant wait for these[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Let's not call him a game changer until he actually changes "the game.". So far his Adidas run has been more of the same BS we have had to deal with in the sneaker world. No amount of talk about how he wants things this way or that will change things. No amount of PR pics of him putting his shoes on a few fans like Jesus washing peoples feet will change the fact his product is fueling the elite mentality he claims to dislike.

Until Kanye West stops being a product and starts having control we can't call him anything, but fuel for the elite mentality.

You good with the price?

I'm borderline on that price.  Especially when the shoe is not all leather.

It doesn't matter though,  the release will be limited to New York, the Moon, and Mars.

Ye, will hand out free pairs to NASA for the inspiration too.

Queens get the money!

I'm sure the boots will either release really soon or at the end of this year. It'll be weird for it drop during the summer.

The only reason I want it so bad is cause i got a pair of denim that I know I can rock it so nicely with.

Also I definitely will not pay retail. If I strike out during the initial release than that's that. Just like the 750 boost. Told myself I strike out eff it but I got lucky.

Kanye is the biggest hypocrite off all time.

Impossible to find a pair now and we don't even know when re-releases will happen and where.

All his clothing is super expensive which he stated he didn't want.

I BLAME KIM

Last edited:

Impossible to find a pair now and we don't even know when re-releases will happen and where.

I BLAME KIM

to be honest, given the way he acts, do you really think he cares about what people think of him?

that said, these were relatively easy to get in NYC.

I BLAME KIM
I think homie lost himself completely after his moms past man. I can relate (grandma).

These are supposedly the final rep versions. Def off but people will be fooled.
Yesterday I searched Yeezy Boost on Google and I kept seeing these really high resolution pics of the Yeezy Boost. 

When I clicked the linked site wearemorons.com it took me to a replica website.

I'm guessing those were the pics they used when they didn't have the shoe in hand.

The picture were very profesional looking.

The pics were titled legit check, but  were linked to a rep site
laugh.gif

I saved all of them so I would know what a real Yeezy looks like up close.

Just in case I decide to bite the bullet later on.

why are people getting upset at kanye like adidas didn't price everything

kanye is a hypocrite, sure

but the prices and production are out of his control, again

what the hell can he do about it? nothing you dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom