ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks more like an apple release 
laugh.gif

Welpppp.. looks like I'll be up tonight trying to score those kicks. I got a buddy in Germany that I can ship to so I won't get DQ'd. If anyone hears of an early access link or anything of the sort, hook a dude up! Thanks fam.

Yeah I'm sure anyone in this thread would be more than happy to share an early link with you dude.

It was ALOT more then 12 pairs...

Trust....a massive WAVE is coming
lol que the hollow rumors again. and I dont get how people are saying these are super comfy. Obviously either caught up in the hype, or never owned a comfortable shoe. These are barely comfortable. You cant even feel the boost foam.

Yeah I'm sure anyone in this thread would be more than happy to share an early link with you dude.
Yeah, I don't see why not, since I'm sure most U.S. dudes in here won't be shipping to an EU address. At least, I mean, that's the way sneaker forums usually work, or at least used to work. Members helpin' other members cook. I know if I had some info to help out other members that I couldn't utilize cause of my location, I'd help a dude out. Assuming your comment was dropped in true herb style.. if not, sorry for speaking sense to you.

Yeah, I don't see why not, since I'm sure most U.S. dudes in here won't be shipping to an EU address. At least, I mean, that's the way sneaker forums usually work, or at least used to work. Members helpin' other members cook. I know if I had some info to help out other members that I couldn't utilize cause of my location, I'd help a dude out. Assuming your comment was dropped in true herb style.. if not, sorry for speaking sense to you.

but a lot of people are in the same situation as you, you're one of many members with eu shipping lol. I don't think people are gonna make it harder for themselves.

Here's my thing.... if you paid all that money for the shoes (except for in the case of doubles; because obviously one pair is going to get stocked, while the other is rocked) and you just put them up  because you MAY be able to them later for the money you spent or possibly more? You can't afford the damn shoe! People swear they've got it like that, but I call BS on the majority of them. You bought the shoe, take the "L", and wear the damn things! If how much you spent is stopping you from wearing your kicks you simply can't afford them. Tax refund ballers!

Tax refund ballers.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji].. If that makes you feel better assuming what one person can't afford.

Stop being salty.

aqua boot prices just went up. Looking for DS or VNDS sz 11. also, if not used in water even better.

lmao

For real tho,
How will I find the yeezys on footlocker when they go live. Will I just search yeezy a the release time? Or will that article about yeezys on their page provide a link?

For real tho,
How will I find the yeezys on footlocker when they go live. Will I just search yeezy a the release time? Or will that article about yeezys on their page provide a link?

not sure about Euro FL but I would assume it's like US releases and there should be a countdown timer the day before. Just search the site for "Yeezy" and it should pop up...

No timer, you search the product.. Hopefully I can land a 3rd but for retail. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

They will also tweet the link.

Last edited:
Footlocker usually never release link till the actual time. They've never had a countdown for anything -_- 

This one might be different but I doubt it.

Did I miss something? The adidas.com/yeezy/ website now says "Available at Select Retailers" instead of "Sold Out" and lists dozens of stores in the United States (along with a breakdown of stores by country), does this mean a restock in coming an at these select U.S. stores?

Did I miss something? The adidas.com/yeezy/ website now says "Available at Select Retailers" instead of "Sold Out" and lists dozens of stores in the United States (along with a breakdown of stores by country), does this mean a restock in coming an at these select U.S. stores?
was like this about a week ago when i checked. doubt it's anything but who knows.

was like this about a week ago when i checked. doubt it's anything but who knows.

Yeah it's been buggin since last week. It had a list of all the stores who got the first wave in the US and the euro stores getting this wave I believe. Could just be that. Or something. I'm gonna just assume it was the launch locator that probably should've been up in the first place before the first Adidas drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom