ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Adidas.com work like Nike?

When you have a pair in your cart are they yours? Or can somebody quicker cop?

seriously, the minute i heard Pac Sun was selling these, I thought it was a joke. Thats so random. Is there some sort of connection with PacSun? Did Kendall Jenner work there when she was a kid? 96% of those copping these shoes would never purchase an item in that store.
Have you been in a PacSun lately? They've been pushing some adidas stuff lately, tubulars, Adidas X Hundreds, etc.

What size should I try to cop? 7 or 8?

I am 8.0 Nike sizing, although I went down to a 7.5 in Rose. I know you guys are all saying go down a size; but other reviews and webpages are saying go true....

What do you think? Thanks for the help!

This release was another failure by Adidas I don't know why they just didn't do reservations for every city that have them. Leaving this up to stores to do raffles and sell pairs legitimately was a waste of time for those in a zone. Period I'm disappointed that I lost considering the fact my district manager Camiel Stevens at DTLR sold all of our pairs out the back door... This why I said why I'm retiring out of this nonsense I been in for 26 years and it's not the same anymore. They have employees from DTLR offering to sell
pairs via Twitter what has this come too man after they said they raffled everything this is ridiculous man I'm hanging it up be on the lookout guys on Twitter and IG and eBay I'm selling over 250 pairs of DS-VNDS so 12-13

This is TheDailyCLT signing out for good NT's im passing the torch down you guys can have it im done peace and love to you all...

Bruh I zig zagged through traffic, ran down congress only to be let down by the Villa raffle at Buckingham Fountain...they had 35 tickets for the whole city of Chicago :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
QCM gonna be a **** show. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom