ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

How did you find the link?  I was on there page from 12:30 on refreshing the shoes page and their yeezy collection page but nothing?
Same thing here man. You had to click the yeezy banner they had on the top of their homepage to get to it. I didn't know that either till it was too late.

By the time a link drops on here, it's pretty much too late.

Last edited:
So has ADC/YZY Season 1 store released the 350s or not?  I haven't been able to get into YZY Season 1 store for maybe the last 10 hours, but people saying they sold out there?  True or not?

Adidas is def releasing

If not then these are def super limited
FC asking $1,250 for size 10 
nerd.gif

I feel like Y-3 has to be implementing a new system. Much like the PB release.  Would explain why the link goes live every so often, must be testing.  

Im praying. Because I have no chance unless its 

These are the worst types of releases. nothing worse than getting left hanging afraid to move because you dont know whats going on. I prefer it quick and painless, either i get them or I dont and i move tf on 

These are the worst types of releases. nothing worse than getting left hanging afraid to move because you dont know whats going on. I prefer it quick and painless, either i get them or I dont and i move tf on 

take ur dog out man! ahahaha

LETS TAKE A STEP BACK FELLAS.....

did Y3 ever confirm that they were releasing these online?  i just got off the phone with an Adidas rep and she basically said that adidas.com separated themselves from this release and have no release info, whatsoever

Same thing here man. You had to click the yeezy banner they had on the top of their homepage to get to it. I didn't know that either till it was too late.

By the time a link drops on here, it's pretty much too late.
OMFG talk about the biggest fail on my part.  I kept refreshing the shoes and yeezy page since 12:30 
laugh.gif

I would have had a legit chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom