ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell?? I been page monitoring the yeezy season 1 store page all day, and the only change is this sold out page. Wtf

Did anyone get through Just One Eye? Haven't been able to load their site since around 9:30 and it's still jacked up. I assume they're done, just curious if anyone made it through.
i got onto the website but it says its all sold out. its stupid cause i was refreshing the site but it wouldn't load

Was fortunate to get through with TD's and PB's...but man this MR release was probably the worse one in terms of Adidas releasing it...was there any reason as to why they "seperated" themselves from the other two colorways?

indifferent.gif

Smdh, one of the worse online releases I've seen. Barney and Adidas both sold out without even announcing on Twitter wtf. So much for Yeezy's being more avaliable :/

I have no doubt people saw sizes, etc during all hours by refreshing but the reason I'm doubting it's sold out is because I'm yet to see one screenshot of an order confirmation from Adidas..

Adidas posted a photo of it saying SOLD OUT.  Either all pairs were BD or they never sold them.

I'm pretty sure dude made an honest mistake on that link yo... He said it looked sketchy and warned ya'll.. and you should do your own research before you trust things on the INTERNET no less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom