ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have consolation prize recommendations for ~$200? I feel like a broken record asking this again but I would appreciate the help...

I can't imagine Nike selling a product like Adidas handled the Moon Rock release on their website.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing adc sold out. Who the hell did they sell out too? I have not see one order confirmation anywhere on the internet 

I'm going to light up Wex1200 on Twitter.. he actually takes time to respond...

see if this big shot can put his mouth where his money is ...

Anyone have consolation prize recommendations for ~$200? I feel like a broken record asking this again but I would appreciate the help...
gonna pick the af1 high flax , and spark something up. It times like this that make a man question his character , and swiftness.

Sitting here hoping in the upcoming days restocks happen for the MR's like they have for the 950's...but I'm sure it's just denial that I'll have to pay more than retail to cop hahaha

Barneys timed out on me 100 times when trying to submit the payment info... got to confirm and it was a wrap. they showed up around 920am ET

ONEEYE or whatever the **** its called never even sold em. they got roasted for putting up a sold out post when everyone knows that trash site never stood a chance.

now we have Adidas pulling the same move which is shocking. this is so meek mill of them.

Could've slept like a baby all night instead of being up since 2am and would've had the same amount of yeezys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom