ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

If any other sites are cancelling multiple Orders in the same site like Undefeated just did...some people may have a shot. Unfortunately instances of this...

are just rattling. Apparently taken from the Barney's Vegas raffle.
lol that was at EVERY barneys

dont kid yourself

Mr Porter cancelled my order but shipped the socks that were in my cart
mean.gif
were they nice socks?

awesome take on it all. repped!!!
I've only been here for like a month but I understand you can't always win and have to accept an "L" when they are handing them out lol. Also can't expect people to feed you info and links. Thanks to grizzly for keeping things entertaining throughout the thread until the next yeezy I'll be following the thread and posting when necessary. Congrats to everyone who got a pair

Yeesh. People getting testy at my Barney's comment lol...states are lucky that some get to cash in. Canadians only got like 2 stores in each big city to attempt to cop haha

Crazy that no pairs have popped up in my local craigslist, philly.

Guess there really weren't that many pairs to be had

stop all this crying about the release not being fair. Good lord.

Adidas didn't mess this release up. Mission accomplished.

Now idc about missing out but adidas messed up... They didn't even release em

Only barneys basically

I was so scared that Mr Porter would cancel my order because I had 2 and couldnt get one out, but got tracking info and the package has been picked up!

8) 8) 8)

Thought I was going hungry but I ate

Did both ship?

I had the same thing - ended up placing two orders...one cancelled the other shipped.

you all just need to wait until resellers get them in hand - the market will flood, and you'll cop for 650. there have already been a bunch of 650 listings for pretty much every size. right now the raffle winners just have the upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom