ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm predicting a lot will feast on ADC/Y-3 when they drop. I'm also predicting a restock of 750s or prior 350s, and maybe even of the camo Yeezy Season shirts.

My source? I have none. But I'm a smart guy. And I called the Chicago I release via Nike's raffle system once they announced it for the Bordeaux VII's. But I may be wrong lol.

Last edited:
By no means is NDC perfect... but GEEEESSSUUUUSSSS just give us a "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES THESE WILL BE RELEASED AT A LATER DATE. STAY TUNED." Something like that ....
This. 

Nike communicates with its customers.

They "appear" to be doing things to help their customers with all these new systems.

Adidas though?  Crickets.

how has no NT fam posted a screenshot of their Y-3, YeezySeason, ADC order?  I feel like at least one of us would have ate on a drop...
frown.gif

Anyone who ordered from Excelsior know what the deal is? You didn't even get to choose your size lol

Last edited:
Onto doernbecher..
Hopefully it'd be better since I got better luck with nike
Congrats again to all NT fam who cooked!
Me still YZless so far

Last edited:
I was so scared that Mr Porter would cancel my order because I had 2 and couldnt get one out, but got tracking info and the package has been picked up!

8) 8) 8)

Thought I was going hungry but I ate

Last edited:
Props. Have you heard anything from Unknwn? Or know of anyone that won at Uptown or Addict?

All Unknwn were claimed and they are officially s/o according to the staff. The amount of people in line for 2 days worth of tix was insane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom