ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
happened early, they had damn near 2000 pairs.
which barneys was this at??? in Brooklyn???

also, like the avatar. i'm a season ticket holder but struggling with going to games to see these losses pile up

Last edited:
After taking L's all day online....got the phone call from Shoe Gallery in Miami @ 1 pm. Huge shout out to them, so much conspiracy theory on these raffles its nice to know a real customer can win these things with a local sneaker boutique! Shoe Gallery super legit, always retail. Finally got my first Yeezys!
That's what's up. Congrats. Have you heard from Unknwn or any other Miami spots?

Quote:
nah madison
crazy, i figured it was gonna be too crazy to get anything. Didn't even bother attempting to go

you ready for the Nets to take another loss tonight to the warriors?? I got season tickets, it's a struggle now going to these games haha

Struck out every release so far. San Antonio never has in store releases & this online **** is a joke. Done with Yeezys til I move back to Cali where I got a chance lining up.

I find it so funny being one of the earlier members on NT and seeing how this relatively new member can't realize that he was once that sammmmmeeeee guy. Chchi1001, there was no tweet notification, there's a lot of things in the air at the moment.
Firstly, I was joking. Secondly, I have been a member since I was 16, and I am 28 now—I changed my email address over the years, which caused me to lose my old usernames.

Quote:

crazy, i figured it was gonna be too crazy to get anything. Didn't even bother attempting to go

you ready for the Nets to take another loss tonight to the warriors?? I got season tickets, it's a struggle now going to these games haha
same here but it's always different for every release, barneys winded up being the right move for this one. And yea nets suck this year, might have to change that avatar :lol:

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I find it so funny being one of the earlier members on NT and seeing how this relatively new member can't realize that he was once that sammmmmeeeee guy. Chchi1001, there was no tweet notification, there's a lot of things in the air at the moment.
Thanks. So they did drop on adidas.com? I saved up so much for these :/ all of the resellers ruin it for those who actually want a pair to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom