ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

with all these cancellations during yzy szn you kinda half too to ensure you get a pair.
ppl just need to realize that they can't be fast enough manually.. bots, early links and so on will sweep the place, probably gets worst on the restocks. 

No need to get pissed when in reality you don't have any chance to compete with the people who have a MONOPOLY on this site, you can be sure that in all of the stores u have some corrupt guy selling 50-100 sneakers to one person. Guys who are in charge of Adidas IT with the link probably share it as well, weeks, days, hours before the release, no use doing it manually unless someone is hooking you up or if you got an automated script carting it for you.

Question on sizing for the Yeezy Boost 350. For example if your a size US 8 (which is UK 7) in Nikes... Do you grab the Yeezy Boost 350 a size US 7.5 which is UK 7? Maybe this question is more focused on the Europeans who generally purchase by UK sizing... Do they stick to their regular UK size or do they adapt to US sizing?

Login to your account on their website and check your order history. I think they have updated their site to reflect people who will be getting their orders fulfilled.

it says order Being Processed i stll dont trust until shipped email maybe i got lucky

sold out already
ppl just need to realize that they can't be fast enough manually.. bots, early links and so on will sweep the place, probably gets worst on the restocks. 
No need to get pissed when in reality you don't have any chance to compete with the people who have a MONOPOLY on this site, you can be sure that in all of the stores u have some corrupt guy selling 50-100 sneakers to one person. Guys who are in charge of Adidas IT with the link probably share it as well, weeks, days, hours before the release, no use doing it manually unless someone is hooking you up or if you got an automated script carting it for you.

this.

unfortunate state of hyped releases

Question on sizing for the Yeezy Boost 350. For example if your a size US 8 (which is UK 7) in Nikes... Do you grab the Yeezy Boost 350 a size US 7.5 which is UK 7? Maybe this question is more focused on the Europeans who generally purchase by UK sizing... Do they stick to their regular UK size or do they adapt to US sizing?
For me it was grab anything in that size range and figure it out later. So anything from UK 7, 7.5 and 8.

Heard there wasn't much of a difference from a vet in here that had TD's and PBs. 

with all these cancellations during yzy szn you kinda half too to ensure you get a pair.
what

There are many more opportunities for some great kicks soon.  Including the 750's 12/5, Aqua's on Black Friday, DB 13's this weekend (if you like them, i don't), 72-10 XI's, Maroon 6's...etc.

Take the L and mentally move on.  If you catch a random restock, awesome.  If not then oh well.  
Good words homie 

Taking one for the NT brethren. I'm on my way there. I was already having a bad day and after class I just went to eat alone. Missed a lot of the thread. Stayed clean all day for the first time yesterday. As I'm walking debating wether I got or not some dude pulls up and proceeds to take a bowl out. We make eye contact and idk I was just like "yo let me get a hit". I'm mid walk pause and he's mid pulling out bowl pause. Nods his head. I hesitate but I proceed to walk over thinking like is this really happening now. Starts getting a little hot especially when I realize this my regular smoking spot. In a Ukrainian accent tells me get in. I was just like ef it and now I'm here happy.
alien.gif

just saying ppl get real salty when they see others cop, but they think they're the only ones trying to cop. You aint competing with another human most of the time, you're competing against softwares that do the process automatically. most of the time ppl just got an insider, same with the ''raffles'' how many legit winners do you think really win? How can Adidas even control or prevent online sites to not keep the stock for themselves and then resell it at a higher price? 

Last edited:

just saying ppl get real salty when they see others cop, but they think they're the only ones trying to cop. You aint competing with another human most of the time, you're competing against softwares that do the process automatically. most of the time ppl just got an insider, same with the ''raffles'' how many legit winners do you think really win? How can Adidas even controll or prevent online sites to not keep the stock for themselves and then resell it at a higher price? 
Bots can even beat captchas now, sad world we live in

oh ok i was talking about ordering 2 or 3 praying that just 1 goes through.

I got 4 order confirmations form different sites.. all manual
nerd.gif

1 cancellation and 1 shipped so far..
thats really impressive, i was on top of a lot of the drops, but did not get through on one of them.  Quite a mess on this release for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom