ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seen this happen with my own eyes... 

@bLaZ3n   nah 
laugh.gif
I'ts brazy bruh. I completely understand hype being a selling point. But dude's who only own the all whites are acting like we haven't been saying its the shoe of the year since the first colorway....

everybodies looking for a pair. im trying to find a pair for my girl.

but its wishful thinking to believe youre gonna get hooked up for retail.

most these resellers wouldnt hook up a relative for retail lol

Pretty sure it's the other way, they fit half a size big.

If I wanted a 7.5 in women's which 350 size would I need?
imtalking specifically about the moonrocks, the td and pb fit big but people who were wearing pb and then put on the mr in the same size said they fit snug and had to half size up.

Adidas and Nike use different US to UK conversions. NB and adidas use the same conversions.

Last edited:
everybodies looking for a pair. im trying to find a pair for my girl.

but its wishful thinking to believe youre gonna get hooked up for retail.

most these resellers wouldnt hook up a relative for retail lol
I'm being 100% honest here. It's sad but it's the truth. This release was a B to get. You really had to be in front of a computer 24/7 to even have a shot. 

Why would a random person on the internet hook you up with a pair after putting in all that time.

Only people on NT I'm hooking up is the Yeezy Mafia

Purchased and received email order confirmation from Barney all by 10:12 AM Saturday. Still haven't received shipping info...

Reluctant to give them a call knowing people's experiences with calling and cancellations. 
eyes.gif

I'm being 100% honest here. It's sad but it's the truth. This release was a B to get. You really had to be in front of a computer 24/7 to even have a shot. 

Why would a random person on the internet hook you up with a pair after putting in all that time.

Only people on NT I'm hooking up is the Yeezy Mafia

Real Bros hook up real Bros... I got dicked over big time.. I hooked my buddy up with all the sites that were releasing and estimated time.. Dude cooked on 4 pairs, 2 in my size.. Worst thing is... He had no clue what these shoes are and who designed them lol..
Dude fronted that he got me if he cooked..money gets the best of you..

Guess I know who my real buddies are..

Last edited:

Purchased and received email order confirmation from Barney all by 10:12 AM Saturday. Still haven't received shipping info...

Reluctant to give them a call knowing people's experiences with calling and cancellations. 
eyes.gif
Give them a call. See my post on the last page...

Reluctant to give them a call knowing people's experiences with calling and cancellations. :rolleyes

It's not gonna hurt to give them a call..

Real Bros hook up real Bros... I got dicked over big time.. I hooked my buddy up with all the sites that were releasing and estimated time.. Dude cooked on 4 pairs, 2 in my size.. Worst thing is... He had no clue what these shoes are and who designed them lol..
Dude fronted that he got me if he cooked..money gets the best of you..

Guess I know who my real buddies are..
My homie helped me BD a site early. His got cancelled and mine didnt. I ran his Barney's account on Saturday morning to make sure he got his and he did. I always make sure I help those who help me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom