ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting... In my experience, a sign the order has been cancelled is when the pending charge disappears. Thanks for the help/replies... I'll send them an email and see what's up.

Negative ghostrider, this is normal for an authorization charge and doesn't necessarily indicate anything

Last edited:
I made all of these (below) leading up to the initial 750 release.. my highlight of the YEEZY madness was def seeing various celebrities reposting my work, even though some of them removed my watermarks 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

@YeezyTalkWW: According to HOH Berlin, Yeezy 750s have been canceled. Stay tuned for more.

Just got a weird call from a NY number. I picked up it was customs. Wanted to verify my order. Lady had me explain to her what I ordered (name of shoe/color/size/what kind of material it was made of) then she confirms by opening the package and says "OK your package will be delivered tomorrow"

Anyone else have this happen to them? Im sure with all the stuff happening around the world its just extra precautions. But I will be MAD if it comes in damage since she opened it.
I got one too, you didn't happen to order from End did you?
nerd.gif

That doesn't look to crazy compared to others... nobody is throwing elbows and pushing folks out the way

Last edited:
Well, that's one way to sell a launch product... or they could've just been a normal store and ask that everyone form a single line and proceed slowly or even handout tickets to avoid situations like this.

Pretty sure they did it just for the video.

LOOK how scared the girl got when the Rush hit the floor 
laugh.gif

she Flinch'd

Last edited:
Got a quick question for sizing: I saw on the boutiques sites that UK8 = US9, but on the actual box of the MRs it says UK8 is a US 8.5. I wear a 9 for TDs, will UK8 fit me?

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom